Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
A broken clock is right twice a day and in this case white ppl happen to be right about eating steak medium done

nah, they got y'all convinced of it 'cause it really wasn't that long ago that they were eating it well done. Nobody used to eat steak, or any form of beef, lamb, mutton, etc anything less than well done.

There's a whole history on it I think I wrote out on the IC. But it's basically what I said: YT got y'all convinced that it's good and that a well done steak can't be tender and juicy.

nah, they got y'all convinced of it 'cause it really wasn't that long ago that they were eating it well done. Nobody used to eat steak, or any form of beef, lamb, mutton, etc anything less than well done.

There's a whole history on it I think I wrote out on the IC. But it's basically what I said: YT got y'all convinced that it's good and that a well done steak can't be tender and juicy.
Or the medium variety just tastes better

Nigga smooth sittin off braggin 'bout freeing himself but posted up that mangled ass steak with all that unnecessary shit on it.

Double-trouble-Saudi-Arabians-consuming-100-more-than-the-recommended-salt-intake.jpg

017324002733-medium-grind-black-pepper.png

That's it.
I put parsley and thyme on it. What?

:sup:

Shit I'm free. FINALLY unlearned my ignorance and made a steak the right way and nigga......mmmmmmmmmm!!! View attachment 366405

I'm not one of these steak snobs that think salt and pepper is the end all, be all to season a steak... that just seems like an extreme amount of onions to use lol.

As long as you and the fam enjoyed it tho that's all that matters

Back