Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I like mine med-well. My youngest likes it damn near running off her plate like my mom did, bleh

Wife and I went to LeBlanc Spa Resort in Cancun some years ago for her company's annual retreat/company-wide meeting. The last evening they were handing out awards to the loan officers with the best track records and dinner was this thick ass cut of steak. Shit was marvelous looking. We were sitting at one of "the Black tables" and the first dude that got his cut into it. Dude told waiter to take it back and cook it to at least medium well 'cause "I stuck my fork in it and the muhfucka moo'ed and ran off the plate".

Everyone at both of the Black tables EXCEPT my wife sent theirs back to cook longer.

Havent had a steak in 2 weeks. For the longest time I had atleast 1 a week, sometimes 2.

Trying to cut back on red meat for a few weeks. Maybe another week. Looking forward to a good ass steak after that though.

Guaranteed Wale eats his steak well done

True about the well done part

but also true about the statement

between the praise of milk and steak, idk how the cow isnt the national mammal over the bison

all of it has been openly overpriced forever.....but has anyone ever heard of any shortages on cows?

Certified fuck nigga

This shit pissed me off

ya'll know the hardest nigga on ya'lls block is vegan right? lol

rappers been denouncing red meats for a while now

name one in your top 5 that doesnt have a nutritionist

True about the well done part

but also true about the statement

between the praise of milk and steak, idk how the cow isnt the national mammal over the bison

all of it has been openly overpriced forever.....but has anyone ever heard of any shortages on cows?

ya'll know the hardest nigga on ya'lls block is vegan right? lol

rappers been denouncing red meats for a while now

name one in your top 5 that doesnt have a nutritionist
I've denounced red meat also but you dont see me talking bullshit about the Almighty Ribeye

Let the disrespect stop right here!

lmao and there you go with the ribeye

overrated as shit.....just had this argument at the crib cuz we did a whole NY strip for a party....let everybody talk about how good the ribeye was and then told them

I'll take the filet or even the strip over a ribeye.....the extra fat is tasty but it doesnt automatically make a better steak

and I've been the weirdo at the table ordering redfish and pasta at a steakhouse

lmao and there you go with the ribeye

overrated as shit.....just had this argument at the crib cuz we did a whole NY strip for a party....let everybody talk about how good the ribeye was and then told them

I'll take the filet or even the strip over a ribeye.....the extra fat is tasty but it doesnt automatically make a better steak

and I've been the weirdo at the table ordering redfish and pasta at a steakhouse
Man you wild disrespectful

Aint a pc of cow better than a marbled ribeye

:mybad:

all the way until you get another cut and cant tell the difference

this wasnt no young people either

I should not have read thru this thread

I want steak and fries now. The TRH been open for a few months, I should just go and get a rib for old time sake.....

Back