STD(NBA) Youngboy Goes Off On J Prince After J Prince Makes A Video W/ The Stolen Items From His House

This a stretch
You never know. They all got guns and mental illness. Super common to do some shit then think of the consequences at a much later date

Is J Prince doing anything right now that worthy of respect tho?
Without even checking, I'm sure its some Nino Brown shit. Give out a few backpacks before school and turkeys for good PR, then go back to exploiting/pretending to run a city they dont even own.

• Ether
Reactions: SheerExcellence
that nigga even speaking like those mafia dudes LMFAO . He got hold of YB brother why couldt he just do that from the start.

Same shit I was thinking... Somebody with his means and resources.. if he wanted to get in contact with dude or people in dudes circle... he obviously could have.... but he chose to put it on social media.

Same dude who utilized the Drake/Pusha beef to promote his book...

I can't call it. Prince said young boy and his brother knew. He was ok wit it. There was a reason he wanted to put out that video. I think the backlash made young boy react the way he did. Again I don't know j. Prince endgame but I suspect it had nothing to do with young boy. Like he said. He neither friend nor foe.

before the last few years i would have thought j prince to be wiser than he has shown himself to be
he out here clout chasing just like everyone else

at the very least if he felt the need to make videos and shit like a thot, he should have done it through one of his sons not himself directly

Reactions: dasmooth1
I liked the AI Youngboy mixtape

Then his nxt 3 projects were ass so i stopped checkin for him

Kinda just remakes same song over and over. Reminds me of a young ZRo

Reactions: Whatevathehell