STD(NBA) Youngboy Goes Off On J Prince After J Prince Makes A Video W/ The Stolen Items From His House

Plenty of reasons j Prince did what he did. He could be behind everything or it could be an old dude with good intentions using social media wrong. Either way the youngin needs to understand the energy u put out is the energy u get back.

If I tell u I got ur shit but u don't like how I told u I wouldn't suggest going all gangsta. I would suggest u reach out privately to me and voice ur dislike for my way of informing u. I might apologize and explain to u why I did what I did. Now that I got those keys I might just go take ur shit. U got got once nigga. I got ya shit. U bout to get got again.

That's just how I would do it I was j Prince lol.

Plenty of reasons j Prince did what he did. He could be behind everything or it could be an old dude with good intentions using social media wrong. Either way the youngin needs to understand the energy u put out is the energy u get back.

If I tell u I got ur shit but u don't like how I told u I wouldn't suggest going all gangsta. I would suggest u reach out privately to me and voice ur dislike for my way of informing u. I might apologize and explain to u why I did what I did. Now that I got those keys I might just go take ur shit. U got got once nigga. I got ya shit. U bout to get got again.

That's just how I would do it I was j Prince lol.
Why would you reach out privately to something someone put out publicly with your stolen stuff. And that energy line applies to J Prince too.

Why would you reach out privately to something someone put out publicly with your stolen stuff. And that energy line applies to J Prince too.

2 wrongs don't make a right. I don't like what j Prince did but I want to chalk it up to age and him not knowing how to deal with social media. Like I said if called I have no problem apologizing after our conversation. U put a video out telling me I could have contacted one them niggas in ur back seat ain't wassup.

Anybody can be got so yeah ur right the energy line applies to both but j Prince energy was a lot different than that young boys. He real emotional and that's not good

U know what? I want to fall back on my previous comments. I was lost. Young boy has a baby by floyd mayweather daughter and I didn't know that. Someone probably pointed that out but I didn't read all the post. I'm an old head and don't know about all these connections. So imma fall back and wait for the ppv.

I'm riding with shakur. Jersey all day. I wanna see what floyd do

U know what? I want to fall back on my previous comments. I was lost. Young boy has a baby by floyd mayweather daughter and I didn't know that. Someone probably pointed that out but I didn't read all the post. I'm an old head and don't know about all these connections. So imma fall back and wait for the ppv.

I'm riding with shakur. Jersey all day. I wanna see what floyd do
No he doesn't have a kid with her.

Reactions: illed_Out
No he doesn't have a kid with her.

And this is why I'm falling back. Somewhere in all this j Prince trying to get shaker a fight. That dude connected to mayweather in some way. Y'all can explain it to me in sure.

Whoever shakur fighting my money on him. Jersey all day

And this is why I'm falling back. Somewhere in all this j Prince trying to get shaker a fight. That dude connected to mayweather in some way. Y'all can explain it to me in sure.

Whoever shakur fighting my money on him. Jersey all day
J. Prince use to manage Floyd Mayweather earlier in Floyd’s career.. Bob arum bought him out the contract, then Floyd bought himself out of his top rank contract and went on to make $100s of millions...

• Goat
  • Ether
Reactions: Chicity and a.mann
J. Prince sent a warning...

why dont he use to bully tactics on the real enemies
Cuz he preys on the black community just like white people. But everyone doesnt come together and wanna black ball him and these labels, like they're trying to do with 69. A lot of fuckery going on in Rap that gets a pass. That another reason why a lot of people dont really respect the culture.

Last edited: