Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proctor should have still dialed. Cover his tracks and let's hope he removed the letter. He eventually would have had to call but they going time it and see, the statement cant be admissible so he might

Lakeisha just plain dumb and Tariq sigh, he wearing a plug gold chain in school he dealing and way over his heads with Italian gangsters.

How easy was it to break into Tommy stash house.

Tasha doesnt think who is this guy, he just stepped in life and willing to fight for her. Dude must know you, you on TV with your husband etc smh.

Ghost trippin

This nigga Jason can literally fuck up a wet dream

Why does Jason want Tommy dead?

Does Tommy's mom know she killed Holly?I forgot.I think keisha might find out

Saxe got everybody under pressure.Proctor's baby mother like a black mother.SLAP

IDK why Dre is around?I hate these ppl

I like Dre looking all sad and down.That's funny.fuck that nigga

I don't trust this new nigga.Who sent chu nigga?Wonder if Tate sent dude?

Also what if he's a cop or related to Rolla from season 1

Tariq slick ass.Tommy is the worst.How you not keeping up with your work?

Imma make a whole separate post for Ghost missing Tommy.

And what was up with that Kamikaze car shit.where is Ghost's airbags?

So nooobody else besides Tate's ppl saw Ghost do that?

Ghost Angie is so judgmental

This new nigga a stalker.Damn Tasha left the homie on stuck

Jason rolling deep.Ya shook ain't no such thing as half way crooks

Jason want Ghost to work for him bad

How Ghost think Tommy not gonna want to clap him.Also why didn't Tommy go get at Ghost?

of course Ghost wasn't gonna kill old girl,knowing Dre with the feds and I guess he does want to "change"

LOL at Tariq being the supplier to the god damn mafia.Riq should be rich as fuck.I'm sure the mob would buy big

Tommy talking hella greasy to Vince.Tommy savage,but Vince a real calm cool killer and he bout that.

Holly coming up again.Cash caught them hands

I know Tariq was disgusted when Tommy took all that work

who is Tariq fooling with his drug dealer starter kit outfits

Dude too fast to grill Ghost.Something is up

I'm glad Vince gave him that ass whoopin Ghost should

What does Vince want from Ghost and Tommy,money I guess,but why does he want to kill them?

Proctor set ole girl up for the relapse. "old habits die hard"

Now that Riq smashed ole girl I'm less suspicious that she's a cop

Tasha frontin.She gone come off that pussy

LOL at Proctor's ex.

So if Proctor takes his daughter,how can saxe get the wire?

Tommy know Keisha ain't trustworthy

Ghost needs a Dr Melfi

Trailer is wild.I think 2 bit gone kill Grimmace

Last edited:
When Ghost couldn't hit Tommy or 2 bit from 5 inches away ,they stole how Proctor's ex died from Breaking Bad,and when the name of the ep was Why Is Tommy still alive, I was like

spongebob-ight-imma-head-out-meme.jpg

The new guy getting at Tasha is either:

1 - Myron from Players Club reincarnated .... Tasha is going to manipulate him to try to merk Ghost

2 - Sent by O-Dog or the female campaign manager in order to compromise / neutralize her and Ghost

3 - Somebody with close ties to someone that Ghost did dirty

Last edited:
Proctor should have still dialed. Cover his tracks and let's hope he removed the letter. He eventually would have had to call but they going time it and see, the statement cant be admissible so he might

Lakeisha just plain dumb and Tariq sigh, he wearing a plug gold chain in school he dealing and way over his heads with Italian gangsters.

How easy was it to break into Tommy stash house.

Tasha doesnt think who is this guy, he just stepped in life and willing to fight for her. Dude must know you, you on TV with your husband etc smh.

ain't the house or something in it wired up tho?

Proctor might have fucked up.

When Ghost couldn't hit Tommy or 2 bit from 5 inches away ,they stole how Proctor's ex died from Breaking Bad,and when the name of the ep was Why Is Tommy still alive, I was like

spongebob-ight-imma-head-out-meme.jpg
It's obvious he didn't want to kill tommy and they didn't steal anything from breaking bad it was just another scene

Back