All ghost do is get yelled at or somebody chumps him and he just stares off now

All proctor does is get hit up by somebody from angela’s Office and goes into this whole dick measuring contest with mad legal jargon

Any other time it’s tommy and ghost pull in up to his crib saying mad incriminating shit from the jump and tell him you better help me or ima clip you

Then he looks off in the distance just like ghost

ghost is stuck in his circumstances no matter what and I think he's just starting to see it

there is no happy ending

that damn investor dude roasted the shit out his ass and he knew he had to take it

at this point he just wants the Raina project done before he dies/goes down

Imaging how much stupid shit that wire on the book bag is picking up....and I’m certain the battery should be dead by now

man Proctors lil girl saved everybody lol

from exactly what Beta was saying

Btw I called it after last season or season 4 but Tariq as tall as ghost short ass now lol

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Well they made sure his daughter brought the bookbag upstairs but tommy just walked inside on some “proctor are we live?” Shit
Now they gotta sift through an illegal wiretap and go through all the stupid 7th grade convos to get to the incriminating shit

Why Yaz's big ass in illegal daycare wit granny? Where df Tasha workin at that she can't take care of her own kid? Yaz givin me mentally challenged vibes. She look at least 9 speakin like a 5 year old.

I knew the thought of Tommy and Ghost combining their drug dealing, killer powers to murder Jason was comin. Niggas acting like they ain't just try to kill each other 2 1/2 days before like this some gah damn laser tag.

Don't know what purpose Keisha served bein in the ladies' restroom.

Tariq just get on my fu...

Mane this shit is stupid :Pathetic: . Still gon finish the season regardless.

Why Yaz's big ass in illegal daycare wit granny? Where df Tasha workin at that she can't take care of her own kid? Yaz givin me mentally challenged vibes. She look at least 9 speakin like a 5 year old.

I knew the thought of Tommy and Ghost combining their drug dealing, killer powers to murder Jason was comin. Niggas acting like they ain't just try to kill each other 2 1/2 days before like this some gah damn laser tag.

Don't know what purpose Keisha served bein in the ladies' restroom.

Tariq just get on my fu...

Mane this shit is stupid :Pathetic: . Still gon finish the season regardless.

yaz do seem kinda slow,glad you said that and not me,but now that the floodgates are open......

• Haha
Reactions: Los216 and Black
Lol @ Keisha walking out the bathroom and nobody looking even in that direction when she had so much security

Well the thing is,I'm guessing it was only male security and they didn't want to go in the bathroom and they assumed Tommy and them were the real Ambulance and let them in.

Well the thing is,I'm guessing it was only male security and they didn't want to go in the bathroom and they assumed Tommy and them were the real Ambulance and let them in.

Nah Keisha left the bathroom before tommy ppl even came in lol

The security guard checked the bathroom while the mob of police waited with her and Ms Jimenez went inside.

30 secs later Keisha walks out the bathroom and the mob of police ALL were looking in the opposite direction and have no peripheral vision as the other side of the hallway was only like 10 ft away from the bathroom

Lol and nobody notices her...except ghost of course

Btw where ghost be getting these disguises from lol nigga got a closet of disguises like Seth Rogen in the beginning of Pineapple Express