Welcome To aBlackWeb

nah that's when it started to go to shit.

Like Knight said, when they started down the gangstas with hearts Carebears shit. kanan was this cold hearted killer ready to put a hot one to tariq. Then he hit w/ some Batman v Superman shit and was like " I hate my dad". All of a sudden it became the end of The Grinch and his heart grew bigger.

:sayword:
That's what I said.

The end of season 3 was the last time it was fire fire.

Kanan and that fake kidnap thing didn't play out until season 4.

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

how riq still side with kanaan after him a jukebox kidnapped him and was about to kill him is stupid.

they never follwed up with why kanaan was in dc.

and i think 50 sending his bm a message.

you aint getting shit

how riq still side with kanaan after him a jukebox kidnapped him and was about to kill him is stupid.

they never follwed up with why kanaan was in dc.

and i think 50 sending his bm a message.

you aint getting shit

He didn't side with Kanan if end the end he set Kanan up to be killed. He Kanan was serious about never going back to prison so he put him a position to really stand on what he said and Kanan did just that and snitching ass Ghost, Tommy, dumb Tasha, wild ass Tariq still lived.

If we talking after the fire. I think that its quite obvious why he was in DC.

He didn't side with Kanan if end the end he set Kanan up to be killed. He Kanan was serious about never going back to prison so he put him a position to really stand on what he said and Kanan did just that and snitching ass Ghost, Tommy, dumb Tasha, wild ass Tariq still lived.

If we talking after the fire. I think that its quite obvious why he was in DC.
didnt he dissappear for a while?

waay after the fire

I will say this to counter all the wilding: it was a nice touch that Tariq took his birth name back. He had Kanan's last name last time we saw anything (and obviously I know he had to be St. Patrick to get into the school, but the nigga put his middle name in there too is the point of showing him acknowledging his pops), so the fact he had to put a hot one in his dad to understand the complexity of the game he was in was a nice touch. Little man acted his ass for all that and put all the shit he'd learned to that point to use.

I will say this to counter all the wilding: it was a nice touch that Tariq took his birth name back. He had Kanan's last name last time we saw anything (and obviously I know he had to be St. Patrick to get into the school, but the nigga put his middle name in there too is the point of showing him acknowledging his pops), so the fact he had to put a hot one in his dad to understand the complexity of the game he was in was a nice touch. Little man acted his ass for all that and put all the shit he'd learned to that point to use.
Wtf

So that nigga Ghost dead foreal?

i been stopped watching this shit, i just wanna know

Back