Welcome To aBlackWeb

See the source image

Who the fuck roots for this selfish little fucker?

I do nigga thats who!! Nobody on the whole show was more selfish than his parents. So he got it honest.

Funny it's not that I even really root for him. It's this hating ass I wish I had his life as a kid takes that a lot of yall grown scorned niggas take about Tariq that makes me talk shit and want to see him win.

It's really just to fuck with yall cause fact is some grown niggas was hating and jealous of a TV teenager cause they could only see the money his father had and the money their father didn't have.

It’s gonna be you’re all I need with meth and Mary
I do nigga thats who!! Nobody on the whole show was more selfish than his parents. So he got it honest.

Funny it's not that I even really root for him. It's this hating ass I wish I had his life as a kid takes that a lot of yall grown scorned niggas take about Tariq that makes me talk shit and want to see him win.

It's really just to fuck with yall cause fact is some grown niggas was hating and jealous of a TV teenager cause they could only see the money his father had and the money their father didn't have.
Weird take lol but do your thing bruh

Weird take lol but do your thing bruh

Not weird at all. Just look at plenty of the responses that say shit to the effect of "if I had the opportunities Tariq had". They forget that they are looking at the decisions of a 15-16 yr old through the lens of a grown person who most likely has been in the world paying bills already for a few years. It's easy to spot and say where Tariq is fucking up and how you as an adult would play shit different as him because you have the knowledge of being an adult that Tariq doesn't. It's too much like right to acknowledge that though so might as well just talk about a bunch shit about Tariq being a dumb ass. Which he absolutely was on way too many occasions. I also remember what it was like to be a teenager so I don't judge most teenage actions through the complete lens of an adult with knowledge that they don't have.

Why would they kill Ghost off.I could see Tommy,but not Ghost in earlier seasons.

Kanan was the shit.

The show jumped the shark on that ep where Ghost,Kanan,and Tommy became cool.

Kanan should have been set up as the big bad instead of Dre.

Yeeeeeeeeah, that was fanfiction at that point. If they kept Dre's gangsta intact, it would have been fine. But they kept flip flopping on all of them too much: Ghost was setup at the outset as trying to get out, Tommy wanted Ghost's position, and Kanan was controlled chaos. The minute they started down the gangstas with hearts Carebears shit, the show flipped.

Them niggas in the car would've been a cool flashback, but the minute it turned into "Only I can kill him" the show struggled. The political shit was a nice spin, but killing Ghost because suddenly this cool calculated nigga suddenly started telling everyone how they needed him instead of living up to his namesake the show died. It was like Omari walked on set and was like, "Yooooo, I'm tired of rehearsing. Give me one line. I'll remix the shit in 9 scenes, shoot my ass, and send me the rest of my checks. I'm done."

And the writers went, "Damn... OK."

Yeeeeeeeeah, that was fanfiction at that point. If they kept Dre's gangsta intact, it would have been fine. But they kept flip flopping on all of them too much: Ghost was setup at the outset as trying to get out, Tommy wanted Ghost's position, and Kanan was controlled chaos. The minute they started down the gangstas with hearts Carebears shit, the show flipped.

Them niggas in the car would've been a cool flashback, but the minute it turned into "Only I can kill him" the show struggled. The political shit was a nice spin, but killing Ghost because suddenly this cool calculated nigga suddenly started telling everyone how they needed him instead of living up to his namesake the show died. It was like Omari walked on set and was like, "Yooooo, I'm tired of rehearsing. Give me one line. I'll remix the shit in 9 scenes, shoot my ass, and send me the rest of my checks. I'm done."

And the writers went, "Damn... OK."

I think the crazy shit is that they never gave a fuck about how bad the show got with the legit fan complaints and actually did even more outrageous dumb shit.

Something must have happened at the end of season 3.

The end of season 3 was fire.Ghost was locked up for killing the fed and Kanan had kidnapped Riq.

Then season 4 came and it was just meh.

And it went down further and further.

Kanan just let Riq go and that season was redundant

As funny as this is an I agree....You ain't shit for this

The end of season 3 was fire.Ghost was locked up for killing the fed and Kanan had kidnapped Riq.

the obvious being certain writers departed the show I guess and were replaced with these goofy soap opera ones

Nah That shit went Garbo when 50 came outta that fire like Terminator

If that wasn't the biggest Bullshit In T.V History

Where them old I.C Links @ Tired Of U Niggas

Word.

And they never explained how he got out of that damn room, that had no windows and from what we saw was only one way in or out. A door that door locked from the outside after he set the joint on fire.

nah that's when it started to go to shit.

Like Knight said, when they started down the gangstas with hearts Carebears shit. kanan was this cold hearted killer ready to put a hot one to tariq. Then he hit w/ some Batman v Superman shit and was like " I hate my dad". All of a sudden it became the end of The Grinch and his heart grew bigger.

:sayword:

Back