Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m not really checking for the whole universe thing they’re doing..

Is Cortney Kemp writing all of the spinoffs too?

They can use some new ideas in those writing rooms.

it started off great then dropped the ball.
courtney got lazy after then checks cleared and stop caring if anything made sense
but you cant judge a show by certain seasons

there are a lot of people who think season 2 of the wire is the dumbest one, i used to think that but now vehemently disagree, but even with that one season, the series as a whole is one of the best shows ever made

you cant say that about power b/c the back half of the seasons are that terrible to the point it brought the quality of the show down

I wouldnt recommend any new person to Power, but i would still recommend the Wire

i've also gone on record saying if you can watch this shit, make jokes, call out the bad writing, etc...and still get entertained WITHOUT calling it a good show, then i think that's what's important.

Now We Gotta Wait Until The Summer Again
See the source image

I hope the writing is a lot better on these spin offs....just make it make sense....there shouldn't be a lot of outrageous killing and fuck shit moving forward except for maybe Tommy's story cuz he should have about 4 different gangs and the feds after his ass now and no matter where he goes he better be on some John Wick shit lol

I don't see what kind of life of crime tariq can really have. His entire family is dead or in jail. He hasn't seen any of the success of hustling and he got double crossed and snitched on before. Him still pursuing a criminal lifestyle will be forced

Shit pretty much stopped tho...with Daddy dead...Mommy in jail..Uncle out west....aint nothing to do but go to school lol

Damn reading this made me think of the person NO ONE has every really thought about in all of this, Yaz.

Yaz innocent in all of this and is now about to be raised by the same bum bitch freeloading grandma who raised her dumb ass mother.

Yaz got the whole shit end of the stick in this life.

Damn reading this made me think of the person NO ONE has every really thought about in all of this, Yaz.

Yaz innocent in all of this and is now about to be raised by the same bum bitch freeloading grandma who raised her dumb ass mother.

Yaz got the whole shit end of the stick in this life.

It's a never ending cycle

Was there any stipulations on Yaz gettin her inheritance?

or jus wait til she's 18 or sumn?

She wasn't even in the will. The nigga Ghost left Yaz absolutely nothing. Reina's portion went to Tariq. Ghost so fucked up he didn't even split Reina shit between Tariq and Yaz just gave it all to Tariq. Left Tasha nothing and paying Tasha mother rent for 1 year. Yaz got 1 year to get her shit together.

Yaz got treated like a family treats an outside baby. LLS

Was there any stipulations on Yaz gettin her inheritance?

or jus wait til she's 18 or sumn?
They never specifically said what the stipulations were for Yaz.

I would imagine that Yaz would get her money now,but then Tasha still would have been in charge of it so IDK if Ghost would leave a loophole like that for Tasha.

But he also can't leave Yaz out in the cold because of Tasha.

Ghost didn't know when he would die though,so he could have imagined that Yaz would be closer to 18 when he died.

But he also had the foresight to think he might die before Riq graduated school.

I'm not trying to apply logic to this damn show no more.

Last edited:
She wasn't even in the will. The nigga Ghost left Yaz absolutely nothing. Reina's portion went to Tariq. Ghost so fucked up he didn't even split Reina shit between Tariq and Yaz just gave it all to Tariq. Left Tasha nothing and paying Tasha mother rent for 1 year. Yaz got 1 year to get her shit together.

Yaz got treated like a family treats an outside baby. LLS
No.Yaz got 1/3 and Riq got the rest being counted as 2 with Raina's inheritance and Tasha got nothing.

Grandma got a yr of paid rent.

Back