Welcome To aBlackWeb

They shouldn't have killed Ghost period,like someone said pages ago they could've went deeper into

the political angle with him AND Tate. And I know Tate is getting a spin off but they should've kept G

alive to show what happens in the background of politics.

tenor.gif
Underrated post lol

So how will all of these shows start? Like will we see book four with Tommy in 10 years or will they do some of these shows at the same time lol book 2 and 3 this year?

Tasha will be outta prison by the end of the first season.. Dont ask me how but this is Power and she will be smh
AND Ghost aint dead...he gonna pop up around mid season of the new show as this mystery man pulling strings from behind the scenes. Get Tasha out of jail with some "see I had to do this to teach you a lesson, plus this was the only way I could truely escape and get back to being Ghost"

All those shows will not see the light of day. Only way that is possible is if the first spin off does numbers and the seasons are limited to 1 or 2 seasons.

more of a reason his anger is misguided...

boy dont even know he was about to die.

even after he killed ghost ..ghost stopped tommy from killing him.

boy just stupid
Oh for sure. Tariq in the hall of L takers with Matt McNamara from Niptuck. Dude killed his dad because his dad wanted him to go to an ivy league school but all he wanted for himself was to sell drugs, smh.

Ol' Hov did that so hopefully you dont have to go thru that ass.

Oh for sure. Tariq in the hall of L takers with Matt McNamara from Niptuck. Dude killed his dad because his dad wanted him to go to an ivy league school but all he wanted for himself was to sell drugs, smh.

Ol' Hov did that so hopefully you dont have to go thru that ass.
an he still ended up going to school.

lol

Back