Welcome To aBlackWeb

That Tasha/Tommy scene wasn't dramatic at all since we all knew she's still alive after Ghost's death thanks to that wack ass Paz episode last week. I was just ready for them to move on to the next scene since it was a foregone conclusion he wasn't gonna shoot her.

That Tasha/Tommy scene wasn't dramatic at all since we all knew she's still alive after Ghost's death thanks to that wack ass Paz episode last week. I was just ready for them to move on to the next scene since it was a foregone conclusion he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Well because of the jumping timeline we don't know when Tommy did that,but both happened after Ghost was dead.So theoretically he could have killed Tasha

Doesn't air until 9 pm tonight officially.
It's obvious tho that a lot of people here watch before the official air time. So if a person hasn't watched yet they should prolly wait before coming in here. I watch on Saturday so I stay out until Sunday if I don't wanna know something in advance. IJS

It's obvious tho that a lot of people here watch before the official air time. So if a person hasn't watched yet they should prolly wait before coming in here. I watch on Saturday so I stay out until Sunday if I don't wanna know something in advance. IJS
Just the way shit has always been done until the show airs because some ppl can't watch it early.

Fam I can't recall whether it was here or on IC (most likely IC) but the latest Power episode was shown and I commented on some of the shit that happened in the episode and I got banned lol

I think it was @Cain who did the dirty on me!!!

I agree, there should not be a reason to spoiler shit if an episode's been aired. More importantly it's a thread to specifically openly talk about a show so it should be a given that don't come into the thread if you don't wanna hear about the show get talked about
I was probably drunk then bro.......but I modded without feeling or explanation back then.

But Ghost wants him to turn himself in for his crimes,meanwhile Ghost wasn't trying to answer for his crimes.

Plain and simple,Riq ain't trying to go to jail and Ghost is trying to make him go to jail.

Ghost didn't get his sister killed and put multiple people at risk for a bid because he wanted to play dope man and everyone had to clean up his mess.

There's zero justification for Tariq's bullshit.

For ghost the shit was all a means to an end and if tasha, tariq and Tommy weren't all fucking semi retarded James and raina would be alive and they probably would have made the move away from the fuckshit.

Ghost didn't get his sister killed and put multiple people at risk for a bid because he wanted to play dope man and everyone had to clean up his mess.

There's zero justification for Tariq's bullshit.

For ghost the shit was all a means to an end and if tasha, tariq and Tommy weren't all fucking semi retarded James and raina would be alive and they probably would have made the move away from the fuckshit.
If Ghost didn't set Kanan up,Kanan never would have been around Riq to cause Raina's death.

Man!!! Imma be mad af if Ramona did do it because that was my first choice, but I thought someone said that it was confirmed that either 1 of the 6 shot Ghost?

Back