Welcome To aBlackWeb

i think Ghost set it up w Tate and Ramona.....he prolly gonna be at the beach with younger kid in the last scene

Too much focus was spent on Tommy and Proctor's daughter. That shit was boring.

Tommy going Jason Bourne and taking out the entire Italian mob was weak.

Spanky getting killed was necessary for snitching but man that scene was weak. Spank didn't attempt to run or nothing. Just talking like everything all good and like his life not in danger.

Only thing good is viewers can now confirm that ghost is indeed dead

But Dre already told and his father is the one telling him to turn himself in.

I forgot.Did Dre tell tariq he told on him?
I'm assuming because when he brought dre to ghost ghost asks why would you bring him hes an enemy. And he says something about he knows everything I did I had no choice

I found it a lil hilarious how Tommy rolled up to Benny's sisters house twice (the first time to drop off Elisa Marie and the second time when she game him the recordings) and yet there were no guards/mafia boys around?

Yeah that shit with Tommy getting hemmed up in the street by Vinny and his boys was comical. I mean how Tommy got away when he was out-manned and outgunned makes no sense.

Plus does Tommy not have a spyhole for his apartment door? who answers their door not knowing who it is especially when you got people looking to kill you....only for it to be Paz?

I wonder what Ghost left Tommy?

Also why did Elisa Marie give Tommy them recordings in the end? Her whole character didn't make sense to me. I do think at some point she's gonna see Tariq (probably in the spin-off) and get revenge on him for setting up her pops to get killed

Lastly why Tommy let Tasha live too?

I found it a lil hilarious how Tommy rolled up to Benny's sisters house twice (the first time to drop off Elisa Marie and the second time when she game him the recordings) and yet there were no guards/mafia boys around?

Yeah that shit with Tommy getting hemmed up in the street by Vinny and his boys was comical. I mean how Tommy got away when he was out-manned and outgunned makes no sense.

Plus does Tommy not have a spyhole for his apartment door? who answers their door not knowing who it is especially when you got people looking to kill you....only for it to be Paz?

Also why did Elisa Marie give Tommy them recordings in the end? Her whole character didn't make sense to me. I do think at some point she's gonna see Tariq (probably in the spin-off) and get revenge on him for setting up her pops to get killed

Do we really still need to put this shit in spoilers?
I think they tried to make the daughter, for whatever reason as pragmatic as possible. She mentioned that she missed the ring more than her addict mother... then she also spoke on how she knew her pops straight up let her mom die. lol I think they were trying to paint her as not giving a fuck about either of her parents at this point

He left tommy that car

Do we really still need to put this shit in spoilers?
I think they tried to make the daughter, for whatever reason as pragmatic as possible. She mentioned that she missed the ring more than her addict mother... then she also spoke on how she knew her pops straight up let her mom die. lol I think they were trying to paint her as not giving a fuck about either of her parents at this point

Fam I can't recall whether it was here or on IC (most likely IC) but the latest Power episode was shown and I commented on some of the shit that happened in the episode and I got banned lol

I think it was @Cain who did the dirty on me!!!

I agree, there should not be a reason to spoiler shit if an episode's been aired. More importantly it's a thread to specifically openly talk about a show so it should be a given that don't come into the thread if you don't wanna hear about the show get talked about

Yea there s a scene where the protagonist supposedly gets shot up and is declared dead but no no no he comes back for one last fight lol
Normally I'd say this idea was crazy. But between the writing, the emphasis on the Democratic party showing their reach ,and them saying ghost changed his will AFTER Angela murder would void out why he'd leave Tommy in the will especially a car he shot up because of Angela's death, leaves an actual chance they pull off a ghost lived. Either way man courtney Kemp need her ass whooped lol

At the end of the day,Tasha had a point about Keisha and paperwork to prove it.

best believe the feds would have cracked her even though she was trying to break out.IDK where she thought she was going?

Plus Tasha is family.They blazed too many blunts and shared too many convos.They are/were legit friends through Ghost and the block and experiences.

At the end of the day,Tasha had a point about Keisha and paperwork to prove it.

best believe the feds would have cracked her even though she was trying to break out.IDK where she thought she was going?

Plus Tasha is family.They blazed too many blunts and shared too many convos.They are/were legit friends through Ghost and the block and experiences.

When he saw she was gonna take being killed like a G his facial expression changed. I think he respected that and he thought about all the shit they’d been thru.

Back