Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are some folks assuming Ghost is still alive? Y'all assuming he got shot in the chest and the news report was just inaccurate? Dude is gone mane

Ghost is a snitch. So a fake report could've been put out so he can snitch on drug dealers, corrupt politicians and business people. Let's not act like that is not possible for this show.

Ghost is a snitch. So a fake report could've been put out so he can snitch on drug dealers, corrupt politicians and business people. Let's not act like that is not possible for this show.
Sooo we assuming with Power sequel the Show will carry on with Ghost and all brand new characters?

I forgot to mention how hilarious that pudding scene was. I died died when Dre dumped it on dude head. That was better than Ghost and Biscuit

Power makes some funny ass prison scenes lol

81637377_2882125131820652_8658222025090793472_n.jpg

Is it just me or were the scenes replayed from last episode written differently?

I could sworn Ghost verbally excoriated Dre in that office. This time he just insulted him a couple times.

with the different perspective storytelling, we probably saw only what Dre wanted to hear and similarly with Ep. 10 being what was Ghost's narrative.

You know how someone (homie, girl etc) tells you a story but they either embellish or omit certain details
"and yeah so I walked up into Ghost's office, g-checked him and told him better run me my check ASAP. Dude start mumbling he don't have it, so Imma giv' him an hour to get the loot because he don't want no problems with me!"

the other alternative is that because we've seen the scene already, they watered it down to save on run time...but I think it's more the former

with the different perspective storytelling, we probably saw only what Dre wanted to hear and similarly with Ep. 10 being what was Ghost's narrative.

You know how someone (homie, girl etc) tells you a story but they either embellish or omit certain details
"and yeah so I walked up into Ghost's office, g-checked him and told him better run me my check ASAP. Dude start mumbling he don't have it, so Imma giv' him an hour to get the loot because he don't want no problems with me!"

the other alternative is that because we've seen the scene already, they watered it down to save on run time...but I think it's more the former
Or...

They give so few fucks about this show and are in such a rush to get this shit over with, they don't even watch their own episodes to see what they script they wrote.

Back