Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol after that spoof vid

I was saying “I wanna see my daughter” all ep

Then I think Dre said something about doing this for his daughter to saxe or Tate or somebody and I lost it

Tommy disappearing like a horror movie villain

Safe to say Tommy went... ghost

giphy.gif

You can see he started to set shit in motion on everyone's head tops. Pitting everyone against eachother.

We'll see if that news report was a red herring or not.
he did make the call to get them nigga on dre an for some reason they took it...

I HATE THIS SHOW! Why the fuck would dre stop for fucking gas right next to where he punched out a cop?! Even if he was on E he could've made it 10 miles out of town. Shit writing!!

I don't think it was right there cause that shit was on the news. They made the mistake of having it be NYPD and not out of state cops to illustrate the amount of time that had passed.

I fucking hope not. We don't need to see angie till the last episode for that one last corny ghost scene if anything (assuming ghost alive) and don't need to see her sis period. We know she ain't do shit. Don't waste our time.

It is about Paz according to the ep description for next week.

That actress is on Shameless too this season.

I don't even mind an ep about her because I like her sexy Latina ass and she was the shit on Orange Is The New Black.

I still think Tariq shot Ghost,but I heard they filmed all of them doing it.

I almost feel like Tariq doing it is too predictable and they might switch it just to do it.

Either way I think Tariq was the OG plan and I'm still guessing Tariq.

2 Bit is that nigga for finally getting bitch ass Dre,with the assist from the Ghost of Ghost.

I'm sick my dog Spank snitching.

Why Dre seeing Tommy like Jason or Michael Myers?

Dre BM bad

Dre ain't shit for singing some damn gospel music

I thought he was gone smoke his mom,it wouldn't even have surprised me.

I heard Dre is still gonna be on the show and in the next ep this is him.....

giphy.gif

They probably gonna have Ghost say “I killed Angie and there isn’t anything you can do about it” to her which made her Wanna kill Ghost.

Back