Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

We not gone pretend like any of that made sense

This that bad season 4 and 5 writing popping up again

Even if Nique didn't die he would have been a fucking brain damaged vegetable. He'd be in the hospital, not up and walking around... walking around a crime scene he had nothing to do with. How would he have any idea that meet was happening? Where was he hiding the whole time? Etc

And I'm not buying Lou being suicidal. Alcoholic, cool but trying to kill himself after he just begged for his life aint believable. He doesn't have a reason to want to die so bad. If they were going to make him this way they should have introduced his character as fragile from season 1. They just kind of brought this vulnerable Lou storyline on this season

RIP detective forgot his name after 3 seasons. He died the power way i guess. And at the end he gained nothing from aligning with Raq. He ended up murdering his partner and ruining his career then being murdered for what?

Meh at this whole show tbh

Well.. he was looking a lil retarded in that last shot. Nigga might be out is mind now.

Idk if i see him linking back up w/ Raq now that he back

They have someone casted for the breeze character

I believe that's a trick, but Unique is going to wind up being Breeze.

Remember Unique once told Raq that his name isn't good on the streets anymore. In the first season, when Kanan and D Wiz were looking at Unique on the block. Kanan said that he wanted to work with Unique, but he never had the chance to. They have to fulfill that storyline.

Unique is more admired in Queens than Ronnie. When Famous asked Kanan why is that man staring at them. He told him that it's Unique's brother.

Breeze at this point is too much of an essential character to be introduced out of the blue

Remember Unique once told Raq that his name isn't good on the streets anymore. In the first season, when Kanan and D Wiz were looking at Unique on the block. Kanan said that he wanted to work with Unique, but he never had the chance to. They have to fulfill that storyline.

Unique is more admired in Queens than Ronnie. When Famous asked Kanan why is that man staring at them. He told him that it's Unique's brother.

Breeze at this point is too much of an essential character to be introduced out of the blue
Facts it’s basically gonna be the Kanan after the fire / Tariq storyline again

They are like 4 years away from Ghost and Tommy in that preview in HS

I don’t think Joey can pull off breeze as far as acting goes. Remember breeze is a non tolerant very aggressive ruthless cut throat character who taught kanan everything you think Joey can pull that off? That’s why they should have made Ronnie breeze. The unique character fit Joey perfectly slick talking pretty boy but if he can pull it off he might got a real shot in Hollywood. But he doesn’t look believable enough to be breeze.

I don’t think Joey can pull off breeze as far as acting goes. Remember breeze is a non tolerant very aggressive ruthless cut throat character who taught kanan everything you think Joey can pull that off? That’s why they should have made Ronnie breeze. The unique character fit Joey perfectly slick talking pretty boy but if he can pull it off he might got a real shot in Hollywood. But he doesn’t look believable enough to be breeze.
no homo.....I hope ur a female :pause:

no homo.....I hope ur a female :pause:
Why do niggas try to make everything gay it’s literally how they explained his character in the show he’ll even Ronnie told him that. But to make u happy add a pause Now you don’t have to wonder if you’re gay or not while reading that.

Back