Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

I saw that leak of the actor as Breeze too,are we sure that's been confirmed ? 🤔
IDK if it's confirmed,but going off a few times where early casting news or naming a mystery character on IMDB or social media by mistake has happened,they usual bet on not a lot of ppl seeing it or believing it.

2 examples I can recall are back when Nip Tuck had a mystery serial killer,they made a mistake and named an actor the killer's name weeks before the reveal on Myspace.

And in the first season of True Detective ,the janitor or whatever he was ,was named as the killer in IMDB I think way before the finale.

She has too.

Better to do that than paying whatever high that vig was gonna be.

Eventually the vig would add up to be higher than the loan.

lol

she'll still have to pay the vig

you think she can jus be like

"oh, my bad. The money was jus bait for a setup"

nah

buddy gon want all the bread that's owed

lol

she'll still have to pay the vig

you think she can jus be like

"oh, my bad. The money was jus bait for a setup"

nah

buddy gon want all the bread that's owed

If she gives back the money, she'll pay a vig..........but it'll just be a one time thing.

Not something she has to pay every week.

I just peep an easter egg. That supposed to been LL Cool J walking in the park with the boom box and kangol hat in the scene where young Kanan had his first fight at

lol

So Unique is Breeze

He met up w Kanan to orchestrate the fake kidnapping and set up Ronnie and that’s how he knew about the meet

Now I’m hearing that Douda’s son was in the OG Power and was who Jukebox shot in the store robbery scene.

The rumor came from a movie site where ppl can edit it from what was known as a credible person supposedly.

While actors do play different parts in shows sometimes,that makes it less likely that he is really playing Breeze.

Back