Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

First off, the mother and daughter just lend their guns out to anybody not knowing if they're gonna bring it back with some bodies on it???

Then, a nigga like Cartier wouldn't even be associated with someone like Raq other than to smash.

No way would someone as thorough as they made him out to be in the beginning start telling Raq how he moves.

I laughed cuz I thought the exact same thing about them just lending out that gun to randoms......I didn't think much of it tho cuz I figured it was just a plot device to facilitate fuckery😂

in real life I would think they would have access to better guns just cuz of who Kanan was

and I was legit surprised that the gun even worked

and Cartier shit was realistic cuz plenty of mofos brag and try to talk their way into the pussy

Cartier obviously wasn't Raq's type but plenty of women give up pussy to dudes who put them on game

would've loved to see them do some power couple shit for a while.......imagine if Cartier helped Raq take on the mob

oh well

I laughed cuz I thought the exact same thing about them just lending out that gun to randoms......I didn't think much of it tho cuz I figured it was just a plot device to facilitate fuckery😂

in real life I would think they would have access to better guns just cuz of who Kanan was

and I was legit surprised that the gun even worked

and Cartier shit was realistic cuz plenty of mofos brag and try to talk their way into the pussy

Cartier obviously wasn't Raq's type but plenty of women give up pussy to dudes who put them on game

would've loved to see them do some power couple shit for a while.......imagine if Cartier helped Raq take on the mob

oh well
Cartier was Prop Joe to Raq s Marlo

he served his purpose

These copy paste gangsters are the worst

They framed famous as a punk but he might end up being a real Savage.

Raq dogged Lou.

I guess Tony's the boss.....

Lmfao they got rid of everybody who was a side character and they couldn't think where to take them.

I'm guessing Marvin will be alright

So I'm guessing now they're beefing with the New York Mafia too since they gave the okay

That was wild.

Felt like we needed another ep.

Raq gone smash nique

Last edited:
Great episode to end this season.....regardless of their past beef raq and unique has to work together to take down the italians

Crazy finale! They play this right they can go 4-5 seasons more before even bringing in ghost/Tommy.

Crazy finale! They play this right they can go 4-5 seasons more before even bringing in ghost/Tommy.

Honestly, I hope they never go that route.

Just do a reboot where Ghost gets killed by Pink Shoes as soon as Kanan gets out of jail.............and take it from there.

It looks like it’s currently 1992 on the show Kanan goes to jail in 2004 so

Ghost Tommy and Kanan meet in 1996 that gives Kanan 4 years to turn into a super savage

Back