Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Raq was talking that talk in the bowling alley. She swears she can’t be touched I like it tho.

yeah I peeped that.....for her to be so smart and manipulative

she look goofy talking reckless to the mob boss instead of trying to handle that situation with finesse

he even tried to give her some game and she just look like she don't want to come off as weak even tho he had already sent hitters at her before

if you gon fight with the mob u could at least try to play cool so that they don't see u coming

she stay being slick behind the Cartier dude back

but with the mob boss who's a real threat, she wanna talk reckless and aggy like the shit really can't go bad for her

makes no sense IMO

I think he should be the one to get killed not Marvin

yeah I'd prefer Lou to go 1st cuz he really ain't adding shit to the story

all he doing is taking L's at this point...........Marvin at least got some shit to live for

but that's prob exactly why Marvin gon prob die 1st

I respect that Raq stood tall for her brother tho instead of being willing to sacrifice him like she did Scrappy

I forgot to point out something from two episodes ago. That scene when famous was in the holding cell and he just that freestyle. When the cat Puerto Rican dude told him his shit was wack and all thhem other niggas was laughing at him , the way he turned around and lookedt the camera it looked like he wamted to cry lol.

Marvin fucked up again, Raq might have to take him out. He keep putting the family in a bind

This chick detective need to die too, mind your own business.

There’s a scene w him and Tommy after he gets out of prison where he tells them he went to go see his moms right quick

at the 20 second mark

man the Power series def gon fuck that timeline up

they stay fucking up chronological details thru the story

just look at how fast Ghost's youngest daughter aged from a baby until Ghost II

lil girl went from a toddler to practically a 10 yr old in less than six seasons LOL 😂

I'm pissed that I still don't know what happened to send Juke over to the dark side.

With what happened with the dumb shit Marvin just did with the crackhead I wonder if Raq kills Marvin because that shit with the crackhead comes back to hurt Kanan. So Raq kills Marvin for that fuck up and Juke no longer fucks with anybody but Kanan.

Oh let me add. The dude who playing the crackhead is playing the shit out that role. He is one of the best crackhead characters since Samuel L Jackson played Gator.

Some sloppy moves being made on this show.

First off, the mother and daughter just lend their guns out to anybody not knowing if they're gonna bring it back with some bodies on it???

Then, a nigga like Cartier wouldn't even be associated with someone like Raq other than to smash.

No way would someone as thorough as they made him out to be in the beginning start telling Raq how he moves.

And that dyke cop is annoying as fuck.

I understand now why Lena doesn't even have any of them on The Chi anymore.

I mean, why is she so pressed to be digging up dirt on her partner?

Even after she found out that's his son and he's only trying to protect him.

If anything, a real partner would be doing everything they could to look out for their partner...........not find dirt on them.

Just seems like they wanted to make a storyline for her and this was the best thing they could come up with.

Some sloppy moves being made on this show.

First off, the mother and daughter just lend their guns out to anybody not knowing if they're gonna bring it back with some bodies on it???

Then, a nigga like Cartier wouldn't even be associated with someone like Raq other than to smash.

No way would someone as thorough as they made him out to be in the beginning start telling Raq how he moves.

And that dyke cop is annoying as fuck.

I understand now why Lena doesn't even have any of them on The Chi anymore.

I mean, why is she so pressed to be digging up dirt on her partner?

Even after she found out that's his son and he's only trying to protect him.

If anything, a real partner would be doing everything they could to look out for their partner...........not find dirt on them.

Just seems like they wanted to make a storyline for her and this was the best thing they could come up with.
they been running wit that story line for awhile now

Back