Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

All these niggaz have tha worst fuckin’ street awareness I’ve ever seen lol

Muthafuckas sitting outside of tha stash spot, preparing for a lick in their own car right outside tha front door amd NOBODY says “Hey…ain’t that so and so down there in that car loading up guns?!”

Riq cleaning tha cameras to Mecca crib but posted up downstairs at tha front desk in tha lobby of a high end appt complex like there ain’t cams EVERYWHERE

Whole arsenals of guns and countless bricks of cocaine just passed from car to car in tha streets all Willy Nilly….

This shit bout give me an ulcer just watching lol

Last edited:
These are about the dumbest characters I ever seen in a show like this. Still entertaining and better than last season. Shout out to Braydon, I didn’t trust him for the last few episodes but the white boy came through in the end

This dude Lorenzo has no intelligence. How do you not even confirm the identity to make sure you shooting at the right person? A star collegiate athlete killed? Oh they def about to get in they cheeks with an investigation
Thats the point of it tho…usually he would…but his love for monet and his kids took him outta that reasonable head space…all he knew was that he needed to kill the dude trying to take his family.

Bro. They not even the same height or build. Anyone coulda seen that's not the same person just off the silhouette. That was stupid asl
Oh im not saying it wasnt stupid for his character to do that…its just that he was acting off irrational emotion…that shit overrided everything

LAMO @ MF actin like shooters irl ALWAYS make sure they shooting at the right person...... :lol10:

That was one of the most real life, logical shit this show has done so far.

MF talking bout height and build and silhouettes and shit..... :foh5: .........both them niggas tall and wide.

Also it hasn't been mentioned how Diana still don't see how she be fucking shit up.

Lorenzo used her with that little you speech about her always being a step ahead. She can know all the information on everybody but if her dumb ass never thinks pass go all that information is useless. All she wants to to with all that information is gossip and spill the beans. Not use the shit for leverage to help herself and the family.

I gotta remember she a teenager but unlike Tariq she was raised in the game. So its some shit she should be better at doing and recognizing.

Back