Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

Lol how they got a picture of Reina, tariq and grown yas?

They're so annoying.

Why didn't they put yas with her in protective custody in the first place?
Brayden: yes I sold drugs at the school and created a app that help me get money from said drug seller....

Judge: case dismissed

Two days later

Brayden: Riq aight b I'm leaving school to go work at a hedge fund...

Nigga what
An empty Warehouse shootout ? Are you kidding me ? Cliche AF🤣🤣🤣
When the fuck did tariq get nice with shooting a gun? That's why he pisses me off
Like I said

Once you accept this show as the full blown soap opera it has become, all of the shit that makes no sense will be less insulting to your intelligence

But opened new ones. Off top we got, Riq finding out Effie hiding Lauren (I don't think she dead yet), saxe figuring out why that case so important to Davis, Monet trying to find who killed Freely Zeeky, and the Latina detective back to investigate Mecca death.

Bruh, she dead.

Effie smart, she ain't that smart to fake some elaborate death.

Wild episode, but a few things:

How does Brayden get on the stand, to confess to all that shit and everybody acts like nothing happened and he's free to go

That was some lazy sloppy ass writing, to have Lorenzo do confuse big goofy ass Zeke with Mecca. Their silhouettes are nothing alike

Tasha, Monet, Raquel....whats with these Power universe moms manipulating their sons to kill their own fathers....and the sons go along with it

Saxe is a hoe ass bitch who shoulda got a Columbian neck tie long time ago

Lol@ Tariq done found time to hit the range

I said I wasnt gonna watch this no more, but this season was cool. I wish they'd get rid of the dru scenes but other than that entertaining season

What's funny about this is, if I'm not mistaken, 50's son is clowning him for being the executive producer and, in the process, implying that he's responsible for all the gay shit on the show.

Hilarious.

That's definitely his son.

Those 2 are just alike.

Seems exactly like the kind of thing 50 would do to clown somebody.

Brayden got immunity before taking the stand that's why he got off like that

I was really surpised reading all the comments about Brayden just walking off cause niggas usually remember all the details from the previous episodes.

When the prosecutor offered immunity to Brayden and Trace said he'd testify. The father said even if only one testifies they both get immunity and she agreed.

Saxe was always a prosecutor at heart so him being on that bullshit ain't surprising.

I ain't so sure that Lauren or Zeke are dead.

@5th Letter you still feel like Zeke feelings for the professor don't matter? Just a yes or no will do no need to rehash the whole discussion.

I was really surpised reading all the comments about Brayden just walking off cause niggas usually remember all the details from the previous episodes.

When the prosecutor offered immunity to Brayden and Trace said he'd testify. The father said even if only one testifies they both get immunity and she agreed.

Saxe was always a prosecutor at heart so him being on that bullshit ain't surprising.

I ain't so sure that Lauren or Zeke are dead.

@5th Letter you still feel like Zeke feelings for the professor don't matter? Just a yes or no will do no need to rehash the whole discussion.
Zeke is dead....no need for his character....he was gonna get on a jet and fly to a location where none of his family would be and he would be looking stupid again lol

Tariq should have gotten Mecca to Cash app or Zelle him the 2 Mil

Tasha in that Robin Quivers wig...yikes

Yaz should have been with her ever since she rolled out of that graveyard

Rodriguez.....UHG..... : Rosie Perez's second cousin twice removed is back on the FBI/DEA scene

I wanted to kiss Effies lovely shoulders

They pushed that double cross ,Caine kill your daddy but not really....TO THE LIMIT !!!!!!

I guess Paige Hurd (Lauren Baldwin) is going back to Tyler Perry's The Oval ?

Ahhh Zeke life just kept handing you fails.

Braydon did some shit for Tariq that Tariq wouldn’t have done for him or anyone except maybe his mother. He’s been bailed out countless times only to keep doing the same shit. It’s tiring at this point.

Zeke is dead....no need for his character....he was gonna get on a jet and fly to a location where none of his family would be and he would be looking stupid again lol

I hear but I ain't going to act like they haven't done dumber shit and this shit is a street soap opera. Supposed to be dead folks pop up all the time in soap operas.

I don't care about Zeke character but this show is crazy

Back