Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

lmaooooo @ the letter

Shit I enjoyed that episode

now i want Ghost ass to be alive.. they aint gotta bring him back right now. Just whenever shit start to cool off again towards the end of one of these seasons.

Looking at that preview it look like those niggas blackmailing the fuck outta monet now that they pops is back around

Im thinking she gone end up teaming w/ Lauren to somehow get Tariq outta his jam. Then Tariq and Monet gonna end up working together against ole boy and his kids. Especially Cane.

Ghost With The Quote Of The Year
I Know Most People Rn Was Happy Af With This Nigga Being In Jail
C0521ACF-399B-4D23-A9FD-24141DE331AD.gif
But We All Know He’s Getting Out & That Revenge Going To Get Crazy

This shit jumped the shark season 2.

BMF got this shit looking foggy in the light.

I wonder how Monet hid having a baby from Lorenzo?

Even if he didn't know her when she had Zeke,did he not know she had a baby before?

Jasmine is gonna kill everybody from Tariq to Tommy how they be neglecting her.She's the real big bad.

This shit just get more and more ridiculous dawg.

Professor Milgrim putting pressure on Lauren was dope.

I think the writers have found the running gag of Tariq not having a car. Monet drove him to the docks, kicked him out, and told him to find his way home :Will:

Cane is at his best when he zeros in on Tariq. He enjoyed seeing Tariq get beat up, was legitimately pissed when Monet didn't go off on Tariq, and even tried to get Lauren's phone number
:lol10:

There's going to be a showdown between Lorenzo and Mecca. I hope they don't kill off either character cause they both have alot of potential.

So who y’all think Ghost brother is? Mecca?
I hope not because other than that story about Ghost's father,we never saw Ghost talk to his mother or family.

of course it's possible he has a some secret half brother or some shit,but shiiiiit if my half bro was on like that,I would have to find him .

If Mecca is Ghost's brother,he would probably know Tariq was his nephew and that would make Tariq and Zeke first cousins which would also make him cousins with the Tajada kids and would make Monet is Aunt.

So Tariq been flirting with his cousin Diana but they wouldn't be blood related.

They'll probably pull some half ass BS and have Omari play his long lost twin brother named Spirit.

I hope not because other than that story about Ghost's father,we never saw Ghost talk to his mother or family.

of course it's possible he has a some secret half brother or some shit,but shiiiiit if my half bro was on like that,I would have to find him .

If Mecca is Ghost's brother,he would probably know Tariq was his nephew and that would make Tariq and Zeke first cousins which would also make him cousins with the Tajada kids and would make Monet is Aunt.

So Tariq been flirting with his cousin Diana but they wouldn't be blood related.

They'll probably pull some half ass BS and have Omari play his long lost twin brother named Spirit.
In one of the aftershows from a PowerBook Season 1 Courtney mentions Ghost having a bro who might make an appearance

Back