Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

That course connect locker shit is also the dumbest shit ever.... u trust niggas to pick up their drugs and leave the money in a locker? Nigga plz

also is there like a client schedule or something?
Does Tariq or is boy go up there and refill it for every client?

They have the camera watching them,so I think they put the money in one locker first then they get the qr code sent to their phone to unlock the locker with the drugs.

He wasn't prepped but he had to be quick on his feet which zeke is not good at....he could've said I don't know what you're talking and said ramirez was passing out cards on campus one day and he took one or some shit like that and tell ms hill focus the questions on my future career
He did say he got it from him, he a fan. She hit him with the we checked he was never at a game. So they might have also checked that he wasnt at campus. Nothing in his character made sense he would know how to handle that, they should have prepped him better.

They were talking about zeke

They were talking about Zeke in that Mecca paid his lawyer fees. And then they talked about saving their son which could have been referencing convincing Cane not to take the fall when he was getting ready to. Because yes both were spoken about in the same instance but it was never explicitly stated that was the case.

My initial reaction was that it was Zeke because that’s how it was framed but there would be no logic in that.

Cane being Mecca’s is the only thing that makes any semblance of sense since Drew & Cane are older than Zeke. How could Mary possibly be pregnant a whole 9 months and no one questions it when there’s no child to show for it. It only works with Cane, the first child, belonging to Mecca with Mary telling Lorenzo it’s his and choosing to build a family with him. Would also explain Mecca taking Cane under his wing.

Facts lol

Xavier McDaniels…tha dude from this gif
:umf3:…tha one doin’ tha chokin’ lol…went to my high school and my mom taught him math…he autographed a piece of paper for me back in tha day when he came back to tha school…this nigga spelled my name wrong like 3 times on tha same sheet of paper…my real name is fuckin’ Chris lol…he spelled that shit without an “H” one time…put a “K” in that bitch another time and then went and tried to spell out Christopher smh…I believe he put an “F” in there that time lol

Point is some of these athletes are really not tha brightest bulb in th fuvkin’ pack lol

Ayooo..can I vote this for post of the year. I'm fuckin dying man...this is a post w not only the funnies, but layers. Everything from you actually meeting a celebrity, the picture n this dude struggling to spell your name hahaha...this some funny shit

Kinda alluded to this a few weeks ago, but not in regards to Mary J.

1st season, I was surprised she played the role as well as she did.

However, after seeing Raq on Kanan.........it's not that difficult to see just how bad of an actress Mary is.

Either that, or Raq is just that much better.

Raq an actual actress...Mary J a singer tryinta act. Can Raq sing better than Mary can act is the real question?

Back