STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Jordan peele should be getting paid off all these trailers. They all running with his style of extracting choruses from popular songs.

Ayo man where the hell these niggas get lil Mo from?

and smh @ the cornball brotha trying to kick game to baby girl at the memorial.. Lawd jesus.. I can already tell im bout to hate that nigga.

Hopefully either Riq or Caine put one in his melon early and get him tf outta here!

that ending tho...

I wasnt expecting that. I had given up hope of ole girl being alive when they didnt reveal it at the end of last season but they got me

Reactions: Mr BFK
that ending tho...

I wasnt expecting that. I had given up hope of ole girl being alive when they didnt reveal it at the end of last season but they got me

Mane I always had a feeling that she was still alive but was on the fence about it. One thing about these shows is if you don't see a body, then they ain't dead. And that white lady was going hard on it being an "accident"

Ayo man where the hell these niggas get lil Mo from?

and smh @ the cornball brotha trying to kick game to baby girl at the memorial.. Lawd jesus.. I can already tell im bout to hate that nigga.

Hopefully either Riq or Caine put one in his melon early and get him tf outta here!

You really ain't gonna like that nigga once he start smashing those cheeks lol