Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

What kinda dumbass Wyl E. Coyote ACME plan did Effie come up wit’ tryin’ to off ole girl?! Smh U gonna be in that life and go half hearted?? That’s how u end up gettin’ fucked up early in ya life of crime…

And Kane holdin’ that info over Lorenzo head and not tellin’ Monae does no good really cuz u can’t go back and tell her that you knew…that’s dumb…I mean I understand but it’s still summin dumb I always see written into shows that always pisses me off lol

Monae gonna find out the truth about zeke and kill Lorenzo

Kane and drew gonna battle it out for the head of the family

Effie is gonna eventually fuck herself by back bitting

Her failing in putting a bullet in Lauren gonna bring everyone down. Effie fucking up bad

Initially, it was actually a smart move.

Making it look like an accident instead of a murder.

Only thing that messed it up was that man walking by as the car sank into the lake.

Nah

Saxe is the informant for that lady

Maybe she just wants him to think that he is in order for him to not suspect Lauren.

I don't think she trusts Saxe at all.

She's just keeping him close so that he thinks she really needs him...........and also to prevent him from going rogue and becoming a liability.

Maybe she just wants him to think that he is in order for him to not suspect Lauren.

I don't think she trusts Saxe at all.

She's just keeping him close so that he thinks she really needs him...........and also to prevent him from going rogue and becoming a liability.

bruh

she made it clear Saxe was her informant she was using to get the task force or whatever

bruh

she made it clear Saxe was her informant she was using to get the task force or whatever

Not exactly.

She made it clear to...........Saxe..............that he was her informant.

No one else.

So, if she's keeping Saxe a secret, who's to say she's not doing the same for Effie as well?

Back