STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

It’s above me now. The rules been like this for years. No spoilers until the show airs on Sunday night. If you want to discuss it put it in spoiler tags. I hope no one feels the need to “prove a point”...

It’s above me now. The rules been like this for years. No spoilers until the show airs on Sunday night. If you want to discuss it put it in spoiler tags. I hope no one feels the need to “prove a point”...

bruh we discuss this last time already for people not to come in thread if they dont wanna see anything .

bruh we discuss this last time already for people not to come in thread if they dont wanna see anything .
People still want to talk about last weeks episode and not everybody has on demand. Of course common sense must be applied. Don’t enter the thread at midnight but also don’t post spoilers either unless it’s tagged.

People still want to talk about last weeks episode and not everybody has on demand. Of course common sense must be applied. Don’t enter the thread at midnight but also don’t post spoilers either unless it’s tagged.
It's not our fault some people slow as hell talking about last week episode keep it moving....if you don't have demand get a firestick or there's apps you can use to watch shows or movies also It's not that hard to do we not waiting on nobody and we didn't do this on the last season of power it is what it is
:js4:

Reactions: Freshb651
We all know at this point it drops on demand at midnight the day before. Why even come in here when the on demand drops unless youve seen the latest episode or want to be spoiled? It's not like it's a leak or something.. it's an official release.

*shrugs*

I'll continue to stay out until i've seen it tho lol

Tariq was underestimating Drew the same way they all underestimating him, I feel like that’s what the shock was

Monet the only one who not underestimating him

if They turn Tariq into Ghost,(the telling) I’m checking out on this early to avoid further disappointment

he done witnessed her murder and Saks got her number

or Maybe Tasha going tell and get her stupid ahh knocked off “I got a Queenpin for you”

we know she cut like that

It's not our fault some people slow as hell talking about last week episode keep it moving....if you don't have demand get a firestick or there's apps you can use to watch shows or movies also It's not that hard to do we not waiting on nobody and we didn't do this on the last season of power it is what it is
:js4:
We all know at this point it drops on demand at midnight the day before. Why even come in here when the on demand drops unless youve seen the latest episode or want to be spoiled? It's not like it's a leak or something.. it's an official release.

*shrugs*

I'll continue to stay out until i've seen it tho lol
Because it don’t officially air until 8 PM East Coast Time. Just like in the movie threads we wait a few days until we talk about the movies unspoilered. Waiting 10 hours to talk about the show unspoilered isn’t the end of the world.

Reactions: deadeye