Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - P-Valley (Season 2)

I think Hailey and Obama far from over. Either he leaving or his wife leaving

Autumn and Unc Cliff def finna clash over the club

Mercedes shoulda never went back to her fuck ass mama. I bet you she wished that she took that extra 10k Hailey wanted to give her...Wouldnt be surprised if she take up that coach offer

Mississippi will either end up dead or she will have white boy killed. Her and Murder gonna have static cause she gonna get signed before him

Man WHY DA FUCC Mercedes didn't take that 10k from Autumn?? I'm sittin there like "BIIIIIITCH...da fucc you doin???" That wasn't the time to be on some pride "I wanna get the money in my own" shyt. Smh.

Fucc it. That just mean more of her chocolate azzz in the club.

Last edited:
We all missing the point .... they bodied a nigga for 250 k then let Autumn walk out w it?

shit would have been split 3 ways for sure

I think them bodying a nigga outweighed the money. Lol. And even if they did split it 3 ways...Mercedes stankin azzz would've turned it down. Talmbout "I wanna earn it on my own". Lol

Last edited:
I think them bodying a outweighed the money. Lol. And even if they did split it 3 ways...Mercedes stankin azzz would've turned it down. Talmbout "I wanna earn it on my own". Lol
Uncle Clifford would have taken that scrilla

The way they talk is hilarious

I'm slightly offended by these Mississippi accents lol.. Got niggas sounding like slaves..

Anybody remember what "gang" Autumn's ex said he was in tho?

Someone brought to my attention that Clifford and the mayor got the same ring ole boy had.

Last edited:
Binged all episodes

This shit is phenomenal!!

Easily Starz best show they've put out in years

Back