Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - P-Valley (Season 2)

Wife wanted to watch this so we caught up, including tonight’s episode

Fucked up Mercedes moms stole her spot to start a church

Main character can’t act and don’t fit in the club

Can't even lie, binge watched this shit from 1 to 4, shit cool, minus the gangstalisciousness.

Women are beautiful beings man. Nigga like Mercedes, but be Staring at Mississippi, But like Autumn, but would give it to Gidget...shit I'd pipe Blue Cinnamon, Strawberry and Alize too.

Mercedes momma foul as hell man.

How this nigga 55k in the hole, but Autumn got 9k on dec every week.

Autumn know how to wash money, Buddy need to have her over finances

Ok let's get the obvious over wit. I had to turn my head. Yeah...I wasn't about to watch THAT scene man.

Aside from that...good episode. Boy Mercedes mama FOUL...AS...FUCC!!! Man I mean...cot damn that shyt was FOUL AS FUCC! So now...this hefa is stuck workin back at the club. Gotta eat crow b/c she done told them chicks how she's been stackin her paper.

Mercedes worrying about Autumn...when its Mississippi who done creeped up NXT Lumis style, and took her damn spot. Lol! Oh girl said she only got looks, so she about to maximize that shyt.

And hold up...was Uncle Clifford really about to get up on that damn stage, just to calm the crowd???? Oh hell naw! A chair would've been throw at his azzz the instant his foot touch the floor. FOH bruh! Lol!

Mercedes is fucc'd tho. Lookin forward to see what happens now.

Wife wanted to watch this so we caught up, including tonight’s episode

Fucked up Mercedes moms stole her spot to start a church

Main character can’t act and don’t fit in the club

Autumn acting the way she's suppose to. Remember she's still new. So she's not gonna fit in yet. She never stripped b4. Literally walked off the street and headed right to the club. So she's still figuring shyt out.

Aye...big girl's friends AIN'T SHYT!! Lol! They just up and left that muthafucca. How that hefa in the club celebrating her divorce, and SHE was the one who cheated...wit her husband mama! Lol!!

Mercedes mama a fuccin fraud.

I just turn it on every now and then to look at ass because not being from the south I can’t understand shit these niggas talking aboutZ I’m lost af lol

Back