Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - P-Valley (Season 2)

not sure how to word this, but there was something "off" with the editing of this episode.

Like i dont like how they spliced it together

it feels like the Big Teak welcome home should've been at the start of the season, they go on tour, tour gets fucked up, then when they trying to get the tour back on track, then their day together should've happened.

Also, it feels like the roulette/whisper story is spliced weird as well cause up until this episode, there was NO hint of any friction and now all of a sudden, roulette in her feels? There was no build up or anything, just BAM...she comes off as being resentful or jealous...idk but it just felt kinda off

not sure how to word this, but there was something "off" with the editing of this episode.

Like i dont like how they spliced it together

it feels like the Big Teak welcome home should've been at the start of the season, they go on tour, tour gets fucked up, then when they trying to get the tour back on track, then their day together should've happened.

Also, it feels like the roulette/whisper story is spliced weird as well cause up until this episode, there was NO hint of any friction and now all of a sudden, roulette in her feels? There was no build up or anything, just BAM...she comes off as being resentful or jealous...idk but it just felt kinda off
I feel you about how this episode was pieced together. It's alot of storylines or possible ones. So I think they trying to keep the viewer on they toes I think. Like if you miss one scene you don't get the full context. Like I get the whisper/Roulette weird jealous thing. Thats the dude that she gave head to and I think she was feeling a way cus whisper didn't have to shit for that extra lil money he was throwing. I got stripper friends and they be treating dudes like clients. Or like for a dude when you go to the barber shop you go to the same dude to get cut...just my thoughts.

I feel you about how this episode was pieced together. It's alot of storylines or possible ones. So I think they trying to keep the viewer on they toes I think. Like if you miss one scene you don't get the full context. Like I get the whisper/Roulette weird jealous thing. Thats the dude that she gave head to and I think she was feeling a way cus whisper didn't have to shit for that extra lil money he was throwing. I got stripper friends and they be treating dudes like clients. Or like for a dude when you go to the barber shop you go to the same dude to get cut...just my thoughts.

tumblr_m8el2cjihP1rd8mjmo1_500.gif

I...I think you need to have them sign up to ABW. You know...tell their stories. Also more exposure. We need more female representation.

Lol

This season is still enjoyable but I feel like it's too many storylines going on... I wanna see Keyshawn make it to a better situation and get them babies outta there safely...

Lol I started season one the other day. Just ass everywhere. Niggas keep saying it’s gay to watch this but it’s a about strippers

Lol I started season one the other day. Just ass everywhere. Niggas keep saying it’s gay to watch this but it’s a about strippers

I say if you're focusing SOLELY on the gay stuff...then maybe you need reevaluate your TRUE self. There's not enuff of it where EVERY scene is that.

If you don't wanna watch it...just fast forward.
:niggawhat:

As it pertains to the last episode

Spoiler tags since we obviously got a bunch of fucking whiners in this thread

Last edited:
Back