Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - P-Valley (Season 2)

Just realized that more than likely the white boy gonna kill Keyshawn

Especially since Wanda been introduced as her replacement

CORRECTION: Last episode...goodness. Favorite. That scene wit Murda and his homeboy in the car...wow. Just wow. Them mental demons did him in.

So Coach could've BEEN had 3sums popping wit his wife...if it wasn't for his own ego blinding him??? Fail. Mercedes shouldn't even jumped in that argument. Thats married folks business. Fucc'd that money up.

That money was fucked up the minute coach found out his wife and Mercedes had been together. She should've known that shit wasn't going to go right because the coach wife had already caught feelings. It's one thing for them to have had that moment between them and then have 3somes with the coach. Once feelings involved that changes dynamics in way most married people don't want their partner having for the 3rd party. The married couple always going to choose their spouse in that moment no matter what happens later just like the wife did.

That money was fucked up the minute coach found out his wife and Mercedes had been together. She should've known that shit wasn't going to go right because the coach wife had already caught feelings. It's one thing for them to have had that moment between them and then have 3somes with the coach. Once feelings involved that changes dynamics in way most married people don't want their partner having for the 3rd party. The married couple always going to choose their spouse in that moment no matter what happens later just like the wife did.

Wonder how many others wife done caught feelings for?

CORRECTION: Last episode...goodness. Favorite. That scene wit Murda and his homeboy in the car...wow. Just wow. Them mental demons did him in.

So Coach could've BEEN had 3sums popping wit his wife...if it wasn't for his own ego blinding him??? Fail. Mercedes shouldn't even jumped in that argument. Thats married folks business. Fucc'd that money up.

The show is highlighting some real shit and yall spazzing out on some gay shit.

I looked her up she black(father) and whatever race Puerto Ricans(mother) & Native Americans(mother) classify themselves as.
She got some Anglo-Saxon in her somewhere. But i don't like the storyline from the last episode. Where it's alluding to roulette being jealous of whisper.

She got some Anglo-Saxon in her somewhere. But i don't like the storyline from the last episode. Where it's alluding to roulette being jealous of whisper.

I pinned that as well and dude wanting to fuck her but only had Roulette give him head.

She fucked her up when she took her shoes off and did trick on the pole though

I pinned that as well and dude wanting to fuck her but only had Roulette give him head.

She fucked her up when she took her shoes off and did trick on the pole though
Right...she got on that pole and freak that shit! Stood up on that pole!

I want to take pole dancing classes. I know it's stunt doubles for these women. But I am just as mesmerized by them twirling around the poles and being acrobats and shit. They ain't doing all that at Magic city, Strokers...at least I ain't been there to see it.

But I want to learn and do that shit for my man at home on a private pole!

Back