Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Heels

He straight got his girl took though... Shit was Savage

Jack gotta look at himself as a leader too tho.

Rooster and his homeboy was bout to go off script until he decided not to for whatever reason.
Crystal straight up stole the show from Ace with her lil speech
Ace is a emotional as hell & a fuck up as usual
and Wild Bill is taking advantage of all of this shit at every chance he gets lol

Loved the finale! I know some people will be upset them shoehorning a woman in as champion but from jump you could tell she had the it factor. She can wrestle she can talk and she’s hot. Lol I’m invested. I do hope they green light a second season

STARZ Network President and CEO Jeffrey Hirsch announced during an interview with The Wrap that the Stephen Amell led series Heels will be returning for a second season, with production set to begin in 2022.

"It’s clear from the critical and fan acclaim that the stories and characters from the Duffy Wrestling League have made a connection with audiences bringing a community that is not often found to premium TV. I’m excited for our amazing cast and executive producers to get back into the ring together for a second season."

The show focuses on a family owned wrestling promotion where two brothers, played by Amell and Alexander Ludwig, butt-heads over their late father’s legacy. Appearing as a guest in season one was AEW superstar, CM Punk.

STARZ Network President and CEO Jeffrey Hirsch announced during an interview with The Wrap that the Stephen Amell led series Heels will be returning for a second season, with production set to begin in 2022.

"It’s clear from the critical and fan acclaim that the stories and characters from the Duffy Wrestling League have made a connection with audiences bringing a community that is not often found to premium TV. I’m excited for our amazing cast and executive producers to get back into the ring together for a second season."

The show focuses on a family owned wrestling promotion where two brothers, played by Amell and Alexander Ludwig, butt-heads over their late father’s legacy. Appearing as a guest in season one was AEW superstar, CM Punk.
Was scared this was gonna get canceled. I can’t wait for season 2!

Back