Welcome To aBlackWeb

Show dope as hell. Digging the Detroit flavor from the lingo, the Better Made, the Faygo, to the mall shit, to the Top 10s. Nigga done bumped into many enemies at Northland and Fairlane

Add Eastland and Westland for me back inna day. Shit, I used to go to Oakland Mall just to try to make sure wasn't shit poppin' off.

Detroit big, but everybody know somebody to a degree, especially if you been in the streets like Lamar.
You got known beef with him, and he get murked, his ppl coming for you. Oh you hiding out? They coming for the bitch you love, momma, grandma , bro/sis whoever to get you out of hiding.

Unless you got the money and muscle to outlast your enemies , you better off waiting some time to clip homie, or weaken his crew.
Then niggas need to get to it ... this the third straight episode this nigga done violated w impunity

niggasdone got killed for less irl.....

Niggas think Lamar following them and still out there making moves ..... even meeting the police plug ?

:hahaha:

Then niggas need to get to it ... this the third straight episode this nigga done violated w impunity

niggasdone got killed for less irl.....
And all them niggas got clipped real quick. It’s hard to get niggas like Lamar out the way, and live long enough to see your shit rise. Hell it’s hard to get any nigga you got static with out the way. It ain’t hard to kill him, it’s the fallout from you killing him. That nigga feed a lot of ppl, got a lot of love and respect.

You from the Chi, you know better. Street shit ain’t always wins. Shit full of pain, losses, and gambles. You gotta respect them showing the other side, cause they could have easily made it seem like they never took any losses.

Last edited:
Case and point

I think when you're in the moment you don't know how certain things will look or turn out 10-20 years later. It's not Bleu's show and again they're likely gonna use pseudonyms and alias to avoid lawsuits but the internet will put 2 and 2 together.

Like the late great Sweet Earl Jones said "it's a lot of rappers that ran when BMF went down. If you was screaming BMF in the beginning you need to be holding it down when they're going down just like Bun did for me". This is gonna get a whole lot more interesting.

Sweet JAMES Jones bruh

SWEET
JAMES
JONES

#rippimpc

Sweet JAMES Jones bruh

SWEET
JAMES
JONES

#rippimpc
I can't say I agree with Pimp C on that.

If the feds ain't got me wrapped up in a case,I'm not gonna start making it easy by screaming an organization name loud as hell.

I took it as he was talking about Jeezy when he said this.

If I got a choice of running with Jay Z or sitting in a cell for 5 to 20 yrs,It's Hovy baby.

Jeezy ain't tell on nobody though.

The top dogs say Blue snitched so IDK why he thinks he can talk crazy about anybody.

He threatening TV ppl but not addressing Meech,Lil Meech,Meech's partner Sosa or the other ppl saying he snitched.

he lucky he still walking the earth.

Last edited:
Detroit big, but everybody know somebody to a degree, especially if you been in the streets like Lamar.
You got known beef with him, and he get murked, his ppl coming for you. Oh you hiding out? They coming for the bitch you love, momma, grandma , bro/sis whoever to get you out of hiding.

Unless you got the money and muscle to outlast your enemies , you better off waiting some time to clip homie, or weaken his crew.
Word these drill rappers and media got ppl thinking that street niggas take murder lightly.

Yeah ignorant niggas do shit on some willy nilly shit,but ppl with shit to lose don't just kill ppl w/out putting a lot of thought into it.

And also Meech has never been known to just kill ppl,he just had plenty shooters around him who would do anything for him and he paid them more than well.

Idk what Meech did in his life,but he has never been known as a killer or even as a dude who sent hits.

But, plenty ppl around that situation killed or were killed.

Meech was respected for showing love and for that love ppl would lay anybody down for him w/out him saying anything.

Last edited:
It be like that sometimes in fact a lot.

But,until this incident,Meech only had a personal beef with Lamar over Monique.

They ran up on T,but nothing really happened.

There was no reason to kill Lamar per se until now for Meech.

Plus we got a whole season or seasons to fill.

Slow it down lol
LOL bro every episode the nigga Lamar violating

“ ain’t no sense in wearing the crown....”

I usually watch the new episodes late Saturday night on amazon prime. For some reason, they still have last week's episode up and not the new one. WTF

I usually watch the new episodes late Saturday night on amazon prime. For some reason, they still have last week's episode up and not the new one. WTF
I watch it on demand

Prime drops the ep at midnight like On demand before it airs live?

I watch it on demand

Prime drops the ep at midnight like On demand before it airs live?
yes. Except for this week. I will try again tonight. Not tripping, I just liked that bi could watch it Saturday instead of Sunday.

Back