Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instead if snacking the nigga w the pistol u kidnap his kid knowing he knows bout u and ur brother s entire family?

this what y’all niggas were talking bout?

Instead if snacking the nigga w the pistol u kidnap his kid knowing he knows bout u and ur brother s entire family?

this what y’all niggas were talking bout?
A nigga can take physical pain, even death.

Nigga can’t live with himself if he cause pain/or death to his kids.

Meech plan was smarter than just killingLamar , because he was able to weaken 12th St. Got niggas saying they out for self now. He also got Kash Doll character to turn on Lamar, and got his stash back. Lamar back on defense, and he down some players.

Yea they know where your ppl stay, but you know when you jump off the porch, nothing off limits, just be ready.

A nigga can take physical pain, even death.

Nigga can’t live with himself if he cause pain/or death to his kids.

Meech plan was smarter than just killingLamar , because he was able to weaken 12th St. Got niggas saying they out for self now. He also got Kash Doll character to turn on Lamar, and got his stash back. Lamar back on defense, and he down some players.

Yea they know where your ppl stay, but you know when you jump off the porch, nothing off limits, just be ready.
Both them niggas got kids and I’m certain someone knows where their parents live

Nah. I get that this is the drug game, but Meech was on bs kidnapping that little girl. She literally had NOTHING to do with his beef with Lamar.

Nah. I get that this is the drug game, but Meech was on bs kidnapping that little girl. She literally had NOTHING to do with his beef with Lamar.
Technically it wasn't a real kidnap....the little girl trusted meech and she wanted some ice cream so he gave her what she wanted lol

Plz tell me WHY these stupid muthafuccas brought the bricks back to their MAMA HOUSE!!!!???

I'm yelling at my TV like...
yuACGQ.gif

ALL the men banned from the house now. Lol...smh.

So I got a question...would yall take the 25k? Or fight it in court for more?

Plz tell me WHY these stupid muthafuccas brought the bricks back to their MAMA HOUSE!!!!???

View attachment 678103

Yeah

you gotta remember tho…at the time they stash house got hit and both baby mamas aint finna hold em.
Maybe they coulda kept them at the auto shop

I just thought it was stupid of them to have them laid out the bed

keep them shits put away in a briefcase or backpack or something.

I thought that shit about Meech being to flashy was HILARIOUS

nigga was like…”I aint flashy” lmaoooo

Bruh the nerve to say he ain't flashy...while rocking a Meech hand ring wit diamonds in it. L ain't want that kinda attention when doin business wit them.

At some point...Pat has to get put down.

I don't watch this at all, shit wasn't even on my radar.... Peer pressure is hilarious...

View attachment 678103

Lets be real, that part was weak af

Bricks spread across the bed?

Even the way moms dropped the glass in fake surprise was weak. Bad scene in a good episode

Back