Welcome To aBlackWeb

Started off as a rape question turned into Why don’t you slide in it when she’s asleep?

Jesus chi
DjDTvCg_zpsbsa24run.png

Is it possible to rape your wife

788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

This is what you had on your mind when you woke up bruh?? Lol!

I like to have the conversation before any sex happens so we know what the boundaries are early. If we agree it's all good for both parties to get some during a nap get on top girl:clawd2:

Ironman makes his women sign a consent form everytime they about to have sex. Lol!

You know she bout it when she starts helping you take her panties off

You know she bout it when she start rolling her booty in a circle ya baby pumps

You know she bout it when she start mewing but raises that right leg up for access

You know she bout when you squeezing a titty and she covers ya hand and starts to apply pressure, telling you squeeze tighter

Ain't no time for sleep, just naps

My gawd you just described my s/o to fuccin TEE!

Lol @ the progression of this thread
Niggaz came in here on their wannabe #metoo shit and the women kept it g

Serves u fuckers right
Think for yourself not how social media tells u to

I can't slide it in while she sleep.

We talked about the this on here before.

I do believe that in a marriage a husband can rape his wife. If she doesn't want to and he forces himself on her then yes that's rape. like when Ike raped tina :(.

But like @Reesey said in MY world that don't exist. :cont:

I do believe that in a marriage a husband can rape his wife. If she doesn't want to and he forces himself on her then yes that's rape. like when Ike raped tina :(.

But like @Reesey said in MY world that don't exist. :cont:
Whatchu got on?

Whatchu got on?
You will never have the privilege of knowing what I'm wearing , so you can give up asking me wtf I got on. Now kindly take several seats while you get your life.

:lilb:

You will never have the privilege of knowing what I'm wearing , so you can give up asking me wtf I got on. Now kindly take several seats while you get your life.

:lilb:
How ima get my life whilst sitting down?
You kids and your gay love and hip hop terminologies confound me

Idgaf what terminology I use, stop coming at me point, blank, period.
Stop cursing at me
When I cuss at u?
I ask u what u got on now I'm coming at u?
My female friend just started up her fashion business and I try to help her out by sampling what the going female public is into. I ask you an innocent question and i gotta suffer this ish.

Well 4get it and 4get u.

No good deed goes unpunished

In MY world, raping a spouse does not exist.

Scalp can have it whenever and however he wants. Even when my cycle is present. There are "other" Areas he can visit.

I am the same, Unless. . He hasn't "recharged" Yet and at that point his mouth must compensate.

It belongs to you. I've never had to ask permission for something that is MINE.

Do you ask to drive your car? Feed yourself or enter your own home?

You give the best answers when it comes to this stuff

With my wife and my ex before her waking her up with dick or them waking me up with head was a given. No need to discuss it, no verbal or written contracts necessary. I don't know where y'all finding women that ain't like that, but take her back to the store and get another one if that's a problem; she's clearly defective.

Last edited:
Back