Welcome To aBlackWeb

Started off as a rape question turned into Why don’t you slide in it when she’s asleep?

In MY world, raping a spouse does not exist.

Scalp can have it whenever and however he wants. Even when my cycle is present. There are "other" Areas he can visit.

I am the same, Unless. . He hasn't "recharged" Yet and at that point his mouth must compensate.

It belongs to you. I've never had to ask permission for something that is MINE.

Do you ask to drive your car? Feed yourself or enter your own home?

In MY world, raping a spouse does not exist.

Scalp can have it whenever and however he wants. Even when my cycle is present. There are "other" Areas he can visit.

I am the same, Unless. . He hasn't "recharged" Yet and at that point his mouth must compensate.

It belongs to you. I've never had to ask permission for something that is MINE.

Do you ask to drive your car? Feed yourself or enter your own home?

:clawd2:

Smh @niggaz clutching their covers in terror because they were awaken by some vicious dome from their girl...

:pathetic:

Im over here thinking originally a nigga was talking about just fucking somebody who dead sleep. Nobody is saying have a conversation everytime you have sex either

Im over here thinking originally a nigga was talking about just fucking somebody who dead sleep. Nobody is saying have a conversation everytime you have sex either
That’s what we’re talking about tho. I’m confused.

He said wife. I’m sure the woman ain’t sleep the whole time unless she drugged.

I get it, seen a chick say her dude was literally fucking her while she was dead asleep and that was how she got pregnant. Even when she told him to stop doing it to her, he continued.

When I read that, I heard sirens.
That would be the day I actually call the cops and put them cuffs on my wrist myself.

I’m not a hard sleeper though, so if I feel him rubbing on me in my sleep I’m absolutely tooting my ass up in his direction and I expect penis in me. It’s awkward if I never wake up and he keeps going. Now at that point he’s a weirdo.

Damn chicks sleep that hard that dick don’t wake them up?!

That’s some trash ass dick and needs to be taken outback and shot.

You know she bout it when she starts helping you take her panties off

You know she bout it when she start rolling her booty in a circle ya baby pumps

You know she bout it when she start mewing but raises that right leg up for access

You know she bout when you squeezing a titty and she covers ya hand and starts to apply pressure, telling you squeeze tighter

Ain't no time for sleep, just naps

Damn chicks sleep that hard that dick don’t wake them up?!

That’s some trash ass dick and needs to be taken outback and shot.
Right, I’m still trying to figure out how she never woke up but I was like it’s probably possible.

My mother use to get mad because we would ask her for shit in her sleep and she would say yes lmfao. When she woke up she’d be looking for what she asked for later in the day and realized what happened.

Yea I ain't never been in that situation gotdamn that's some other shit lol

I’ve been drunk passed out and still got up.

Now if in the case she don’t get up. He should stop and just relax.
It seems to be the not waking up part that's has this thread like that. When you're thrusting at some point she's definitely going to wake up and either assist or stop you. If she's stopping you leave that girl immediately :foh6:

I learned the hard way that the Midnight Bandit shouldn't try to go for oral without checking with some fingers first

tear.gif

Wayment LMAOOOOO. It was stank!???
No, I thought she was more awake than was an tried to....I don't wanna talk about it no more

Needless to say, I guide heads down now. Just to be safe.....

Back