Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staring a*k*a Eye fv(king

If you get caught staring, what is your go to move?

• Acknowledge getting caught

• Look away!

Results are only viewable after voting.

caddo man

This may take awhile!
So me and a coworker were discussing the proper manners at a gym.

With the #Metoo movement in full effect, She was going off. One thing she said she hated was mfers eye fucking her while on the squat machine. So the question was asked...............Do I do it? I said ......................:ainttrippin: Hell Yeah I do!

But I learned from my wife no doubt to be discreet. Dont stare! Look but dont stare!

So the next batch of stories was about mfers that she caught staring. They all look away. Not me! I was taught if you caught me staring. Look them in the eye and acknowledge it.
:hehe:
Looking away makes it worst.

She did not agree. She said that creep her out more.

In the end, staring is not kosher and it is inherently creepy as fuck. No matter what you do.

But if you get caught what is your go to move.

Do you look away
giphy.gif

or

Acknowledge getting caught
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fxx-times-brad-pitt-caught-you-looking%2Fbrad-pitt-sly.gif

giphy.gif

If it's a chick that looks good, I just acknowledge getting caught. It ain't that big a deal. But I honestly spend more time looking at borderline chicks. I sit there trying to figure out if I'd actually classify them as attractive or not. When I get caught by them, I look away, largely because I don't want them getting the wrong idea.

I'm not a stare'er per se but if that ass fat I'm getting my peek! IMG_7157.GIF They know what they doing with them lil ass shorts on...you know we be lookin!

oh and I'm not at they gym to lurk... Gotta get my buffington on ..tell my nigga "Yo throw two more plates on the leg machine!"

I don't get caught, I do sweeping looks so it seems like I'm turning my head to look to the left or right of the woman. If they catch me in my sweep I'll smile as if they initiated the eye contact.

oh and I'm not at they gym to lurk... Gotta get my buffington on ..tell my nigga "Yo throw two more plates on the leg machine!"
then you tell him to take them off cause its your light day.

nigga you aint slick

When you're just blatant with it and not even tryin to hide it...then yeah I can understand. But women do that shyt too.

Gym wise...I've glanced. If I'm in the treadmill this in dead in front of me...

index.gif

I'll shoot a quick glance, then continue watching the treadmill monitor. If you do come to the gym wearing that. Then you gotta expect to get glances.

Maybe not from the regulars, b/c they're use to seeing that. They know the significance of wearing gym shorts like that, and how it's for comfort. But for the ones who don't frequent the gyms, they probably will stare. It's not something they're use to seeing.

Last edited:
If/when i get caught i usually hit em with a lil acknowledgement nod lol..

Looking away looks and feels awkward.

Ooooon the flip side. I was in the gym one day on this hamstring stretcher thing. I had muay thai shorts on and this gay dude walks by, stops in front of me and turns his head sideways to try and see in my damn shorts..i was in there like "is this how those chicks feel?" "Do i go put one of those big bath towels around me?" "Do i get up and catch a hate crime charge?"
I sat up and mugged him til he left..

If/when i get caught i usually hit em with a lil acknowledgement nod lol..

Looking away looks and feels awkward.

Ooooon the flip side. I was in the gym one day on this hamstring stretcher thing. I had muay thai shorts on and this gay dude walks by, stops in front of me and turns his head sideways to try and see in my damn shorts..i was in there like "is this how those chicks feel?" "Do i go put one of those big bath towels around me?" "Do i get up and catch a hate crime charge?"
I sat up and mugged him til he left..

Gay niggas turning straight niggas into feminists on some "I feel your pain" shit. lol

When you're just blatant with it and not even tryin to hide it...then yeah I can understand. But women do that shyt too.

Gym wise...I've glanced. If I'm in the treadmill this in dead in front of me...

View attachment 23683

I'll shoot a quick glance, then continue watching the treadmill monitor. If you do come to the gym wearing that. Then you gotta expect to get glances.

Maybe not from the regulars, b/c they're use to seeing that. They know the significance of wearing gym shorts like that, and how it's for comfort. But for the ones who don't frequent the gyms, they probably will stare. It's not something they're use to seeing.

Please explain the significance of women wearing shorts like that. I'm sure they could wear some joggers or looser shorts if they wanted to.

I just give them the nod and keep it moving.....

but...on leg days mostly I wear them nike training/running tights with no shorts...just better for movement.

anyway...get all kind of looks...

one of the workers at the YMCA said something to me...

I basically was like...

hey...if females can come in here with tights showing off thier camel toe and half shirts and bras...and no one says anything

Yall just gonna have to deal with my dick print (nh)
:shrug3:

Please explain the significance of women wearing shorts like that. I'm sure they could wear some joggers or looser shorts if they wanted to.

One reason I can think of is like I said...comfort.

Also less restriction if they're doing leg days for example. No different than a guy wearing a tank top if he's doing chest or back day.

First of all, if she looks that right, im straight savage with the looks. If I get caught im still looking and acknowledging getting caught, she turns away, few minutes later she checks to see if im looking, and if I am, ill acknowledge getting caught the second time too.

Second of all, yall gotta stop with the if she dress a certain way, we gonna be staring. If the chick looks good for real, she getting stared at regardless of she got on.

Third of all though, I stop paying attention to my surroundings at the gym bout 10 minutes in or after i complete stretching/warming up and focus on the task at hand. So with that, i miss more chicks than I catch anyway

First of all, if she looks that right, im straight savage with the looks. If I get caught im still looking and acknowledging getting caught, she turns away, few minutes later she checks to see if im looking, and if I am, ill acknowledge getting caught the second time too.

Second of all, yall gotta stop with the if she dress a certain way, we gonna be staring. If the chick looks good for real, she getting stared at regardless of she got on.

Third of all though, I stop paying attention to my surroundings at the gym bout 10 minutes in or after i complete stretching/warming up and focus on the task at hand. So with that, i miss more chicks than I catch anyway

Got to disagree with you. Yeah might look for a second if she in some loose long shorts, but if she got on short spandex, I'm checking her out a lot more.

Back