Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staring a*k*a Eye fv(king

If you get caught staring, what is your go to move?

• Acknowledge getting caught

• Look away!

Results are only viewable after voting.
One reason I can think of is like I said...comfort.

Also less restriction if they're doing leg days for example. No different than a guy wearing a tank top if he's doing chest or back day.

You really think most of those women in the gym going so hard the clothes are making that much of a difference? They just want to look good.

You really think most of those women in the gym going so hard the clothes are making that much of a difference? They just want to look good.

I'm sure that's part of it.

I've actually seen a chick and her friend walk in the gym rockin tights that you can tell she wore just for show.

They walked in. Sat on a machine. Chit chatted for about 5mins. Walked to the other side. Then walked out. LOL! I'm guessing they were expecting the gym to be full so they can show off their outfit. Lol.

Last edited:
SLJ.gif

You aint ready!

I make faces too.

This literally has been happening to me. Or was happening to me. There was this nerd looking girl with one of the most incredible bodies i have ever seen in my fucking life. Always had these super tight yoga pants and looked like a pretty quiet girl. Always showed up to the gym with some older guy who i think was maybe her dad as ive seen her leave the gym alone a few times, but she would always walk in with him.

It was impossible not to watch this girl squat and do lunges. IMPOSSIBLE. I had seen her at the gym a few times before, but i usually go at 5AM, but a couple weeks ago, she started showing up consistently every morning at 5AM like i did. So for our time there, i would be glancing every now and then, but she caught me a good number of times. Im walking on the treadmill one day just listening to music, zoned out. I feel this feeling like im being stared at. I start looking around, and this angel of a woman is looking right at me, then looks away when i catch her.

So then im like "Is she doing to me what i do to her? Are we mutually creeping on eachother??"

I've never been the most confident of people so for a few mornings i would try to find out if this was indeed the case. I would be watching a tv that i could see her in my peripherals

reece.JPG

and sure enough, id catch her looking around, face looking at me, then look away and continue her stuff.

I wanted to talk to her and I was trying to figure out ways to do it because nobody likes being bothered at the gym, but this shit took over my day sometimes. Its all i could think of. One day im coming home from work and my car breaks down. I got it fixed, but it took all the money i had at the time. I wanted to ask the girl out, but i didnt want to be like "Hey, you want to go out not this friday, but next friday when i get paid?" That'd be a real shit beginning. So i waited till closer to payday to try and approach her.

Just my fucking luck, that monday, week of payday, im on the treadmill and all giggity to see her, and she never comes in. Hasnt been to the gym since. At least not the hours i go. I pray ill see her again one day. Im about to spend all day at the gym saturday and sunday and try finding her. I never believed in religion until i saw this young lady. Its clear she's an angel. Fucking heart breaking angel. Now life has no purpose. I cant taste anything. Music sucks. I'll get a new tinder match and not even be excited. Its just not her.

Oh, but to answer the question, i do a combo of both. I connect eyes, but then i look away. Thanks for asking.

Back