Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Starfield

LMAO it's wild watching people losing their shit over this game. I wish the fanboy behavior in gaming would die but these unhinged people are legit funny.

Anyway, this game is dope as hell. I find myself getting overwhelmed because there is SO MUCH to do. Stole my first ship yesterday so I could start my smuggling operation. I also discovered that there is a whole little city for the poor folks underneath New Atlantis called "The Well" spent some time doing the side missions down there and trying to learn the map. I like that they included actual signs that tell you where to go 😂

That reshade is a must - shoutout to @Oakland. When I first started this joint the levels were all washed and wrong but just the defaults of that (curve plugin) fixed it.

But I gotta tap out for a bit since I'm still on my BG3 shit and if I know anything about Baldurs Gate from my 20 years of playing it is you can't put that shit down for too long because you will forget what's going on and have to relearn everything.

That reshade is a must - shoutout to @Oakland. When I first started this joint the levels were all washed and wrong but just the defaults of that (curve plugin) fixed it.

But I gotta tap out for a bit since I'm still on my BG3 shit and if I know anything about Baldurs Gate from my 20 years of playing it is you can't put that shit down for too long because you will forget what's going on and have to relearn everything.

This the first one I’ve played. I played dragon age back in 2009 which was based on Baldurs gate and I was addicted to that game.

I never really dug into Bethesda games for more than an hour (outside of Hi Fi Rush) so my expectations are on the low side. I’m like 9 hours in and I think the game is dope. Not sure what I’m really doing for real yet and that’s cool.

So... I've been playin this a lot....Till like 3 am this morning. Now I'm hurtin
🤦🏿‍♂️

Game is decent. It definitely hooks you in. I'm only level 6 but I have exclusively been doing the FREESTAR RANGER missions because the ship they give you at the end is apparently 1 of the best and cool looking in game. But that questline is marathon like. That why I had to stop and go to sleep

The shooting is adequate but no VATS system sucks. I damn near maxed out my boost jetpack so that helps.

The loading screens everywhere is not exaggerated. That and the 30fps both hold the game back

once I complete the ranger questline I think I might shelf the game for a bit to wait for mods

I think it’s better to call it fallout in space

Yeah except you travel from planet to planet mining ores, scanning plants and animals, building outposts and checking out mysterious waypoints.

On that last note, hopefully they add some ground vehicles at some point because walking across whole planets is starting to be a drag.

Yeah except you travel from planet to planet mining ores, scanning plants and animals, building outposts and checking out mysterious waypoints.

On that last note, hopefully they add some ground vehicles at some point because walking across whole planets is starting to be a drag.
Yeah that is no man’s sky but I feel like people who go in expecting that kinda experience to be on par with NMS are part of the group that’s a bit disappointed

But yeah on a stream I watched I seen how the lack of vehicles makes it a bit of a chore

Maybe someone will create a mod soon

Back