Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED St Lunatics Sue Nelly For $50M Over Uncredited & Unpaid Work On Country Grammar

test
50 million????

Why are they acting like Nelly ran the business of the St Lunatics??...he was the front man of the group but I could've sworn Ali was the man behind the scenes pulling all the strings...

Murphy Lee was definitely well liked by most people back then it just didn’t work after the initial buzz. Other than him no one else stood out.

I didn’t realize till now “Shake ya Tail feather” was actually a Murphy Lee single.
I wonder who that single was originally for. It reminds me of Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" that was a hit, but would have been much bigger if Rockwell just gave the song to MJ to perform entirely.

Last edited:
I wonder who that single was originally for. It reminds me of Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" that was a hit, but would have been much bigger if Rockwell just gave the song to MJ to pergola entirely.

It was for Murphy Lee then Diddy wanted it for the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack so it went there instead

I definitely slept on Chingy. One Call Away slapped, and tell me he didn't have the best verse on this song next to Luda.

Dopest shit Chingy ever spit. I20 too. This whole track was and is still fire.

That said, St. Lunatics suing Nelly is about as sensible as D12 suing Em or Splif suing Busta Rhymes. Nobody wants to hear the friends. Everybody is a superstar who is supposed to be one.

Dopest shit Chingy ever spit. I20 too. This whole track was and is still fire.

That said, St. Lunatics suing Nelly is about as sensible as D12 suing Em or Splif suing Busta Rhymes. Nobody wants to hear the friends. Everybody is a superstar who is supposed to be one.
100% This. Side note I remember in like 2013 there was this rumor about a Allstars white group consisting of Em, mgk, asher Roth etc and I remember thinking, "That's just Eminem and a white D12" lol

Back