Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED St Lunatics Sue Nelly For $50M Over Uncredited & Unpaid Work On Country Grammar

test
I mean Nelly admitted Ali wrote majority of the first and 2nd album so ehhh
I remember Nelly was on the basement with Tigger and they was just sitting there with that 2nd album in front of them and he simply asked who's on the album man? Nelly paused, thought about it and then picked up the CD to the read the back to tigger

He was already too rich to care

I can't say what's owed, but from the outside it looked like Nelly did everything he could to help make the St. Lunatics popular and they simply didn't have it. It annoyed me how often Nelly tried to feature Murphy Lee.
Nelly could've easily took his place in that Welcome To Atlanta remix. Fuck was Murphy Lee doing in a line up with JD, Puff and Snoop in 2001.

I can't say what's owed, but from the outside it looked like Nelly did everything he could to help make the St. Lunatics popular and they simply didn't have it. It annoyed me how often Nelly tried to feature Murphy Lee.

Murphy Lee was definitely well liked by most people back then it just didn’t work after the initial buzz. Other than him no one else stood out.

I didn’t realize till now “Shake ya Tail feather” was actually a Murphy Lee single.

Murphy Lee was definitely well liked by most people back then it just didn’t work after the initial buzz. Other than him no one else stood out.

I didn’t realize till now “Shake ya Tail feather” was actually a Murphy Lee single.

Did he release anything after Murphys Law? He just up and dissappeared

Did he release anything after Murphys Law? He just up and dissappeared

He did. He did a few singles and mixtapes. I'm shocked at this though because even up til last year Murphey Lee and Kyjuan publicly took up for Nelly anytime Ali or anyone else tried to talk about him and how that album came together. Wonder what happened to finally change their minds

The only other break out star was Murphy Lee. Ali acting like Nelly stole his swag when in reality no one gave a fuck about the rest of them. Nelly being a huge star got Murphy Lee features he never would of got on his own.

The only other one that got any sort of attention was the dancing nigga with the mask. And that attention was asking if he does anything but be in their videos and not talk?

Maybe shit changed when they read Nelly sold half his catalog for like 50 mill, last year.

He just evaporated

Then Wanye started his run and that lil cool nigga with locs void was filled
I went to the So So Def Anniversary concert back in 2018 in ATL...The Black Mecca.

JD started a medley set where he ran down his hits and a special guest ran out to perform em.

When it was his turn, Murphy Lee ran out to perform, "What Dat Hook Gon Be".

Nobody knew the hook.

Murphy Lee needs this. I'll be rooting him on.

Back