Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify removes R.Kelly from Its Playlists

There's been a new allegation? smh they're gonna keep coming with shit till they get him.

Kellz is the goat, but he is a sick mf.

My main issue is, I don't see them going this hard at the many white mfs doing this and worse. For every black celeb on some sick shit out, there's 50 white mfs doing it.

Corny ass Woody Allen movies are still in rotation, House of cards is still able to be streamed on Netflix, all they did was take homie off the cover and put the wife.

Here's the thing:

Everyone is trying to simply get down with "counter-culture." That's why The R-ruh's numbers have skyrocketed. People are simply rebelling against orgs telling us who we can and can't listen to, especially when the policy is shown to be hypocritical, selective, and unfair.

Counter-culture in this country is everywhere, especially in this day and age of social media: from MGTOW, to R. Kelly, to this Orange Dumbass sitting on the Oval Throne. All those people know he ain't shit, but they're rebelling against what they perceive to be hypocrites in their eyes.

Here's the thing:

Everyone is trying to simply get down with "counter-culture." That's why The R-ruh's numbers have skyrocketed. People are simply rebelling against orgs telling us who we can and can't listen to, especially when the policy is shown to be hypocritical, selective, and unfair.

Counter-culture in this country is everywhere, especially in this day and age of social media: from MGTOW, to R. Kelly, to this Orange Dumbass sitting on the Oval Throne. All those people know he ain't shit, but they're rebelling against what they perceive to be hypocrites in their eyes.

Rebelling against certain shit just makes that person or people look dumb though...and usually there isn't serious though behind it other than "You can't tell me what to do"...people will go against their own interests just to show someone they can't be "controlled"

r8zh8l.png

His songs are still on my personal
playlist so this act has no relevance to a shitload of spotify users. If they really want to be swift they'd delete the catalogue from the database.

Back