Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify removes R.Kelly from Its Playlists

So, they would’ve just removed their music from any Spotify playlist that they would’ve created, right? But they aren’t removing any music nor blocking anyone from making a playlist?

So what’s the issue?

LMAO this shit is comedy.

I don't want to hear anything else from niggas about white people condemning Donald Trump when R. Kelly still receives this kind of support in 2018.

I'm pretty sure the number is high because of white ppl.

I'm pretty sure the number is high because of white ppl.
It might be.

But from what I know about white people, by and large, they don't like R&B especially from Black artists. And R. Kelly's corefan support is, and has always been black women specifically.

It might be.

But from what I know about white people, by and large, they don't like R&B especially from Black artists. And R. Kelly's corefan support is, and has always been black women specifically.

You know them pedos gon support their own lol

You know them pedos gon support their own lol
You and I both know white people don't identify with black people.

I'm sure somewhere in America they're making some contrived distinction between black pedos and white pedos. Same with black #MeToo victims and white #MeToo victims.

Not enough black ppl on that streaming site
I don't know the demographic breakdown of the app.

But from reading the article, it's not saying that R. Kelly broke some kind of record, just that his streams increased since they took him off the recommended playlists. That just means that the people who already listen to him, started listening alot more.

Yup, just as Spotify planned. Send fall for the "we care" act and get the good press while others (for various reasons) actively search and play R. Kelly's music in defiance because it's not deleted so Spotify gets it's numbers up.

Who really thought this would hamper R. Kelly's streams? Who could be THAT dumb?

c/s this post......R Kelly's recent spike in his catalogue being played is a primary example of the Barbara Streisand effect.

Back