Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

I finally bit the bullet and became a member of ESPN+. I actually did the bundle with the Hulu and the Disney+ and I must say @Sony Montana not only did we win ABW awards, I also won with this bundle!! It’s incredible!

I began watching my favorite old Disney shows and great articles from the Zach Lowe and the Brian Windhorst. I’m mad I didn’t do this earlier but thank you!!
So you're the go to guy to post articles

Woke up to see schools are canceled today and maybe for a while. The fucked up thing is they didn't announce shit until late last night. Parents had no time to call an audible to get daycare or any other arrangements.

Last edited:
What he do?

There was a lot of shit going on but the gist was one of my partners gave one of her players an intentional foul. She didn't like his call and claims she was trying to get my attention as I was the lead official.

Meanwhile, me and the other official were on the other side of the court talking about the play as I didn't see it. The first ref gave her a tech for the yelling and shit. I walked over there to see what she was talking about and she was still yelling. I asked her would she calm down to bring the tension down and she said she wasn't going to calm down. I told her you, you know what... You just got your second tech, you outta here.

At that point in the game I believe it was tied. The other team ended up with 6FTs as a result. I can't remember how many they made but it ended up being a 6 point game with the final score. Now I gotta do a fucking report

There was a lot of shit going on but the gist was one of my partners gave one of her players an intentional foul. She didn't like his call and claims she was trying to get my attention as I was the lead official.

Meanwhile, me and the other official were on the other side of the court talking about the play as I didn't see it. The first ref gave her a tech for the yelling and shit. I walked over there to see what she was talking about and she was still yelling. I asked her would she calm down to bring the tension down and she said she wasn't going to calm down. I told her you, you know what... You just got your second tech, you outta here.

At that point in the game I believe it was tied. The other team ended up with 6FTs as a result. I can't remember how many they made but it ended up being a 6 point game with the final score. Now I gotta do a fucking report
AC6A2A09-930D-45D6-96B8-72B6DB56E1EA.gif

There's always a racial undertone component as well.

She white and they always feel like they can just say what they want and officials are supposed to be the ones who always take the high road and be docile and meek and just not say anything back when they're being disrespectful.

Then she gonna talk about "I'ma call your boss", I told her, "call my boss? I don't have a boss... But I'll call who I know you're talking about right now and let you talk to him".

They be saying that shit like it's supposed to scare us

They sent us a survey for proposed rule changes.

Please reset the fouls after each quarter🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I also wouldn't mind the inclusion of a shot clock

They sent us a survey for proposed rule changes.

Please reset the fouls after each quarter🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I also wouldn't mind the inclusion of a shot clock

Questions:

How many fouls until disqualification and how many seconds on a shot clock do you prefer?

Back