Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Leave it for the Panthers to be a Stanley Cup contender and we might lose our coach. Franchise might be cursed. Our GM is awesome though..ot would be the right move to fire him if he knew.

It seems like hockey especially in the junior ranks you see this a lot. I think a couple of years back Outside the Lines talked about something similar.

Took my referee test yesterday. Scored a 94.

The shit you gotta know can get overwhelming, especially when you gotta remember a lot of the lesser known shit as part of game management and administrative type shit

You ever gonna move up to the next level or are you cool with where you're at?

You ever gonna move up to the next level or are you cool with where you're at?

If I didn't have my lil girl to think about, I probably would've tried to give myself 3 years to see if I could make it. You really gotta wanna do this shit cause it can be costly af paying to go to camps and shit and they don't even put you up in rooms so you gotta pay the camp fee plus room and board.

Plus I like wearing my beard and you can't have any facial hair at the next level so.... Yeah

What's crazy is even at almost 40, it's still not too late to get in it but I wish I would've started refereeing when I was either in college or right after. I'm so jaded by shit in my association that basically as long as I make x amount of dollars from officiating a year, I'm ok with that.

Yo @Chi-Town B, I wanna ask you like 10 questions from my test and without googling, I wanna see how you would respond just based on what you think the answer would be. You down?

@BlackAx410 did I read correctly that you moved again? How is life going for you? I saw that you’re still doing the videos. Have you gotten credentials yet?

Had a kid in the crowd yesterday say to a ref, "man where you get them big ass shorts from. Look like you hiding someone in them bitches"

😂

So at my job, despite thanksgiving being weeks away, people already decorating their cubicles with Christmas decorations. Why skip thanksgiving?? Love the food and time off from thanksgiving!!

Does anyone have an issue with people celebrating Christmas right after Halloween instead of Thanksgiving? The day after Halloween and the job already has Christmas decorations up lol

Back