Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Any of y’all on Facebook anymore? I stopped going on a few months ago. A friend from high school, her daughters best friend died days after a 99 year old man mistook the gas for the break and ran her over. I was so upset to hear that. Then the next day was the parkland shooting and I knew I didn’t wanna go on Facebook to read people comments, news, etc

Any of y’all on Facebook anymore? I stopped going on a few months ago. A friend from high school, her daughters best friend died days after a 99 year old man mistook the gas for the break and ran her over. I was so upset to hear that. Then the next day was the parkland shooting and I knew I didn’t wanna go on Facebook to read people comments, news, etc
no lie, i stuck around during the first initial wave of folks that didnt have college email addresses

once my mom sent me a friend request, i deactivated my shit

I just had a "risk it all" moment at the gym when I saw a visiting scholar working out. She already one of the prettiest women I ever seen in my life. She has turquoise color eyes and peanut butter skin. Only thing that has kept me from tossing my hat in the ring is that she is Indian(+ I have the ball and chain). I've fuck two in my life and both were not memorable outside they was pretty as fuck and tasted like curry chicken.

But damn a her being damn near flawless. :clawd2:

I need to go repent and watch a Tyler Perry movie before I fuck up my life.

giphy.gif

the lip-smacking that Cris Carter does when he talks on First Things First is annoying

Lol.

Him and Stephen A Smith do the same thing. It's like these niggas are smackin on jolly ranchers while tryin talk at the same time.

Ay DC heads....we need to talk.

When did Adams Morgan get THAT flaming? I swear I went sometime last year and didn’t see rave like shit I saw last night.

Like, what the fuck happened??

Back