Welcome To aBlackWeb

Splitting the tab

I see some restaurants have limit on how many cards to split the bill.

if I’m out with my 2 friends we order whatever and do the split. If we celebrating something then one person pick up the tab and someone else pick it up on next one

This not even a stunt thread... Cuz I'm cheap as fuck. And will claim broke in most social occasions.

But if I'm out with my people's..... Like my people's.....

We not arguing over no damn bill at a restaurant.
Well if we do argue, it's about who bout to pick up the whole shit.....

I've never.... NEVER itemized my shit on a tab. And yes it's ego. I'd rather over pay....off principal, than get into some shit about what I did or didn't order when I'm with.....

For example, I was out with my best friend and her man last weekend.. He insisted on grabbing the entire tab at restaurant, but i damn near jacked the server at the show and told her don't bring our drink bill to nobody but me. And our next stop I grabbed that too, cuz I know that first tab was heavy... But at no point was niggaz looking at the bill like

" Yo I only paid for ........"

Yeah, don't hang out with me if you like that.

Same way. When im out with my people, its everyone racing to try and pay for the shit, never asking for seperate checks.

Going through this thread, i see people have strong opinions either way.

Im cool with either option. Like I aint tripping.

Me and my closest friends, its always an a small argument on who pays, and everyone tries to keep a mental note on who paid last so that mfer dont pay the next one.

With some folks, its usually you tell the waiter/waitress when you sit that the bill will be seperate.

Either way its cool.

What I wont do the is pull out a calculator and try to figure out who had what. If that happens, i aint going up with that group again.

Last edited:
You can tell the server that at the jump.

And if you do, I'll respect it, but keep it in mind.

But I can't stand a calculator motherfucker

Back