Welcome To aBlackWeb

Splitting the tab

Yeah... I can't be doing all that talking. Its usually someone initiating a message on the group chat saying "who feels like going out to eat at ________ next week?"
Followed by "I'm down, set it up" or "nah not me"

If you got the time and money you pull up if not stay yo ass at home and come out next time.

Its usually understood. If its ayce sushi or Korean bbq everyone gon pay their own way cause the price is already set. If it's a restaurant or club theres gonna be items that's shareable so we gon split the bill, or someone might ante up and offer to pay the whole thing. In that case you leave a proper tip.

Can't imagine having to have that discussion. If you need that to be explained after a certain age or have difficulty coming to that conclusion on your own I don't want to go out with you.

Exactly…if you pre plan the shit it gets easier to deal with…also people should take a look at the menu of the restaurant before going there to see what they’re dealing with. Anyone generous enough to land a hand is appreciated but it really falls on you

It sounds crazy but I usually know what I want to eat at a restaurant BEFORE I get there as opposed to sitting there looking at the menu

ehh

Looks like 5-6 judgin from the filet/ribeye orders

I'll say higher based off the desert orders. But that's still pretty light for 5-6 people eating 2 mains a piece drinking a bunch of expensive shit. Everyone should have known what they were getting into.

I hate people who try to forget they ordered something or the people who ordered the most but want to split shit evenly.

I dint mind paying for everything but don’t be in the only a salad shit but then find out someone else is paying then order a steak to go.

I think it was my sister's birthday, it was like 10-15ppl.....I didn't even know she put the whole shit on one tab... Niggaz was legit in there going back n forth, I was like fuck, gave her $200. 1 for me, one for my wife, cuz that was my planned budget and knew together we didn't go over 100,

So I was like put the rest to the tip, or happy bday.... I'm not sitting here and going back n forth with niggaz trying to point out what I had.

Shits dumb

It’s 2022, B. Niggas better Cash App one person the bread and that person can handle the check. I’m not sitting around for 40 minutes while niggas bust down a $1200 check.

That’s what I do. Had a meal with my family a few weeks ago and Venmo’s my parents the money and more. Easy peazy

I hate people who try to forget they ordered something or the people who ordered the most but want to split shit evenly.

I dint mind paying for everything but don’t be in the only a salad shit but then find out someone else is paying then order a steak to go.

Was it you that told the story on the old IC about flying in for a friend’s expensive bday dinner and other guests assumed you were paying for everything and when you only paid for your meal and the bday friend, they started freaking out?

Was it you that told the story on the old IC about flying in for a friend’s expensive bday dinner and other guests assumed you were paying for everything and when you only paid for your meal and the bday friend, they started freaking out?
Yup. Them niggas was arguing an everything.

I didn’t get that drink, but I only had 1 fries.

lmao

I ain’t the one

This is disgusting. But you strike me as someone who is wishy washy and probably don't have a strong or deep unit of friends so you don't know any better.
If thats what makes you feel better about it indulging in this particular social custom. I wouldn’t even do that shit wit family. If you invite me out to eat, not asking if I want to come, but invite me and say dinner is on me. Dinner is on you, I’m not playing those games, I don’t give a fuck about what’s expected.

On the flip side, if I invite you and you say your dinner is on you, your dinner is on you. We grown ass niggaz, don’t say shit you don’t mean around me, I’m not playing guessing games or assuming social customs.

If thats what makes you feel better about it indulging in this particular social custom. I wouldn’t even do that shit wit family. If you invite me out to eat, not asking if I want to come, but invite me and say dinner is on me. Dinner is on you, I’m not playing those games, I don’t give a fuck about what’s expected.

You're moving the goal post now tho. If someone invites you out and says "it's on me" why would you expect any different if you accept the invitation?

You're moving the goal post now tho. If someone invites you out and says "it's on me" why would you expect any different if you accept the invitation?

That's not what anyone in here is even discussing.
Did you read the opp, am I the only one that read the opp? Are y’all just talking to conflate your egos about who’s more of a boss nigga?

Honestly never had this problem I've paid plenty of times and we've split others. No big deal lol.

Back