Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPINOFF: Why do you think a poster is single?

He's not single...he married with kids.

I think what happened was, his wife was minding her business walking through the mall with her friends....and then this big ox looking ass nigga clubbed her over the head and dragged her into his white windowless van. He took her to his basement filled with chief kief music and deep dish pepperoni pizza. He made her eat the pizza and listen to the music until she couldn't take it anymore. He forced her to sign a marriage certificate and then got her pregnant that same night so she couldn't try to escape :cry1:

#getout:ChicagoStyle :clawd2:

Well Jazzy isn't single she's every low lifes girl. She's an unemployed fuck girl who's in her mid 20's still being taken care of by her mom so she will forever be community pussy for all the trap's fuck niggas and stay looking for love on internet forums with bum niggas who will forever plaster her nudes on the internet time after time because she's too stupid to learn from past mistakes.

Lo
Well Jazzy isn't single she's every low lifes girl. She's an unemployed fuck girl who's in her mid 20's still being taken care of by her mom so she will forever be community pussy for all the trap's fuck niggas and stay looking for love on internet forums with bum niggas who will forever plaster her nudes on the internet time after time because she's too stupid to learn from past mistakes.
IMG_3386.GIF

I got u when I get back to the computer
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Looks like this "ghost" person signed up around the time this thread was made. Interesting.

@Ironman is he that Celtics fan in the cheap seats
Huh? John B or Ax? They don't post here at least I'm pretty sure oh unless you mean that other dude I'm not sure. I've never seen him post up either and this is someone that's obviously been lurking for a while. I hate this anonymous shit if you hate me hate but don't hide you're already behind a computer screen @Ghost

Back