Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff - What is this? Hood Edition

the milk crate was moms magazine storage at my house

tumblr_inline_mlnzmdfGgo1qz4rgp.gif

a chair, and if you get 4 of 'em and a piece of wood that's the bed frame.

I got three milk crates in my office. Two got my vinyl in it, the other one ain't a real milk crate so it's smaller but I usually keep magazines and old mail in it.

dont get carried away and make this shit cheesy

you niggas didnt hoop w/ milk crates lmao

maybe Koncept or Cain
Bruh you bugging

You can go down any alley on the Southside of the Chi and still see crates nailed to the pole.

You think you could just walk on any court and get time? We had to prove ourselves in the alley first b

nah mane....i dont believe it

ya'll a major metropolitan city lmao

i dont even see that shit im my lil country towns

niggas hit the park, rec center, or its at least 1 or 2 people on the block that got a cheap lil portable goal.....you know the black one with the whole top left corner of the backboard missing and the rim bent up in the front?

better have a arch nigga lol

nah mane....i dont believe it

ya'll a major metropolitan city lmao

i dont even see that shit im my lil country towns

niggas hit the park, rec center, or its at least 1 or 2 people on the block that got a cheap lil portable goal.....you know the black one with the whole top left corner of the backboard missing and the rim bent up in the front?

better have a arch nigga lol

dawg, niggas had crates nailed to their garage in Tha D. Some neighborhoods had 'em nailed to telephone poles and shit. If your folks had a lil piece of change working plant jobs then you MIGHT have a real backboard and rim. Shit, I had a rim we bought for $10-15 bolted to a big ass piece of scrap plywood on mine. Dead spots all over the place but that's how we played.

i've been poor as shit and I've also had good times

I've seen everything from running an extension cord from next door, to hanging blankets and sheets to separate bedrooms

never seen a crate goal in person tho

guess we good for something lol

damn....you get that only cuz it did go down in the school bathroom

what ya'll know about them clear polish boys?....fuck a wax pencil up

anyway, this was in the bathroom at home.....keeping the water bill down

aight so what is this?

Generals_Supreme_pencil_No_2_grande.jpg

hint: why is it in the bathroom?

Told y'all about Breaks in that last old school thread on the IC. Breaks was pretty much the city-wide middle school sport in Tha D. Couldn't play in front of the teachers or you'd get in trouble and we hated them niggas with them rubber-like pencils.

Niggas think they finna lose and just karate chop your shit in half. That's a fight right there.

that was a toilet regulator at granny's crib

you know that old toilet that wont stop running, and jiggling the handle dont work anymore?

you pull the float up (water turns off) and wedge the pencil under the float arm but over the rim of the toilet tank

put the cover back and you'll never know.....shit ran for years like that lmao

aid8637528-v4-728px-Clean-a-Toilet-Tank-Step-9.jpg

that was a toilet regulator at granny's crib

you know that old toilet that wont stop running, and jiggling the handle dont work anymore?

you pull the float up (water turns off) and wedge the pencil under the float arm but over the rim of the toilet tank

put the cover back and you'll never know.....shit ran for years like that lmao

aid8637528-v4-728px-Clean-a-Toilet-Tank-Step-9.jpg

That's genius. I wondered what the pencil was for.

a nigga died at one of our block parties playing with a skip-it bruh

i mean it was heat exhaustion and other complications but thats what he was doing when he fell out

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

I wish I could explain the humor I found in that last sentence.

nah its funny to imagine

we were kids nobody was really distraught or nothing it was like daaaamn homie

im sure most of us laughed at first

I pictured some mf going EXTRA hard..no homoly as possible on my part, but yea..picturing the mf tryna do double skips and shit.

Back