Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff - What is this? Hood Edition

Chi was rockin a gig line w/ the booty face while we was thuggin, smothered in cheap fabrics

you got me on this one

hope you aint talkin bout cooling off standing there lol

real broke bois take wash offs and hoe baths at random people's crib

SHIT I really came out of some crazy situations......im blessed up but still be bitching smh

gotta keep this thread going/in mind
Nah, this shit served a purpose other than cooling shit off.

Niggas did have the wristbands and headbands on ... you didn’t even have to hoop,that was just part of you’re fit

Reactions: 1/2
lmao ay.....now that you say that my granddad kept a big ass pack of rayovacs in the fridge at all times

they were new tho....I didnt know it "charged" them

knowing him he probably just put them bitches back in the pack

lmao ay.....now that you say that my granddad kept a big ass pack of rayovacs in the fridge at all times

they were new tho....I didnt know it "charged" them

knowing him he probably just put them bitches back in the pack
Man, when the remote batteries would go dead you just throw them shits in the freezer for a few hours and you back to business.

I do not know the physics and science behind it, but that shit worked.

One of DL Hughley’s stand ups go through all this type shot at the end. Can’t remember the name of it, but it’s the one with the old house set with the floor model tv.

Man, when the remote batteries would go dead you just throw them shits in the freezer for a few hours and you back to business.

I do not know the physics and science behind it, but that shit worked.

One of DL Hughley’s stand ups go through all this type shot at the end. Can’t remember the name of it, but it’s the one with the old house set with the floor model tv.

Come Home with Me

that was my shit bruh

keep it going and i'll show ya'll what to do when they cut ya power off and put that red tag on your shit

meter-box-1.jpg

aight we got 10 pages, time to let there be light

im sure most of ya'll wont have to worry about this, but its good info if you ever do

FIRST and FOREMOST.....turn your main breaker OFF.....make sure that shit is off mane, trust me lmao.....some houses got more than one box too...just make sure it aint NO completed circuits in your house

now you're ready to commit a felony! or shower in the dark and eat corner store food, up to you

pop off the little red tag (clipped thru that hole where the orange wire is above ^)......if you're worried about getting caught, keep this tag to put back on later....toss that shit if you a G tho

now you can open the box......but you wont get far cuz the meter is in the way.....just wiggle and pull on the meter (the glass part) and it should start to come out.....once its unplugged it will come out between the box and the door at the bottom, not thru the hole

NOW flip that thang over and you should have this

Meter-and-box-2-450.jpg

except you've got some paper/plastic type covers over the prongs, courtesy of your electric company

slide those off.....put the meter back in the way you took it out and turn your breakers back on.......you got the juice now

FOR THE G's that tossed the tag out......when they come back to check your shit after they see you're still running up a bill, they will notice the red tag is gone and know your shit has been tampered with....at this point they get cold and take the meter and put a flat cover on your box with no hole in it.......the audacity, I know smh

So repeat the same first steps to get the box open but PLEASE double tripple check that damn breaker box....everything off

I skipped that part once and almost lost my life.....just pissed on myself a little tho

anyway, once you get it open you should still see the "female" plugs in the box, 2 rows of 2 lined up (see above)

I used some thick ass nails I found, but im sure there's something better you nerds can come up with....just needs to be a conductive metal

take a nail straight up and down and push one end between the "lips" up top and the other end between the lips on the bottom, do the same for the other row and you should now have 2 nails side by side running from top plug to bottom....make sure they are secure, close the box, and turn the breakers back on.....you'll probably see some sparks (one of my nails even glowed for a while) but you got power

this fortune of free game was given to me by a smoker for a stone, and now im passing it to you free of charge

you're welcome
2-yr-old-kid-smoking_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

aight we got 10 pages, time to let there be light

im sure most of ya'll wont have to worry about this, but its good info if you ever do

FIRST and FOREMOST.....turn your main breaker OFF.....make sure that shit is off mane, trust me lmao.....some houses got more than one box too...just make sure it aint NO completed circuits in your house

now you're ready to commit a felony! or shower in the dark and eat corner store food, up to you

pop off the little red tag (clipped thru that hole where the orange wire is above ^)......if you're worried about getting caught, keep this tag to put back on later....toss that shit if you a G tho

now you can open the box......but you wont get far cuz the meter is in the way.....just wiggle and pull on the meter (the glass part) and it should start to come out.....once its unplugged it will come out between the box and the door at the bottom, not thru the hole

NOW flip that thang over and you should have this

Meter-and-box-2-450.jpg

except you've got some paper/plastic type covers over the prongs, courtesy of your electric company

slide those off.....put the meter back in the way you took it out and turn your breakers back on.......you got the juice now

FOR THE G's that tossed the tag out......when they come back to check your shit after they see you're still running up a bill, they will notice the red tag is gone and know your shit has been tampered with....at this point they get cold and take the meter and put a flat cover on your box with no hole in it.......the audacity, I know smh

So repeat the same first steps to get the box open but PLEASE double tripple check that damn breaker box....everything off

I skipped that part once and almost lost my life.....just pissed on myself a little tho

anyway, once you get it open you should still see the "female" plugs in the box, 2 rows of 2 lined up (see above)

I used some thick ass nails I found, but im sure there's something better you nerds can come up with....just needs to be a conductive metal

take a nail straight up and down and push one end between the "lips" up top and the other end between the lips on the bottom, do the same for the other row and you should now have 2 nails side by side running from top plug to bottom....make sure they are secure, close the box, and turn the breakers back on.....you'll probably see some sparks (one of my nails even glowed for a while) but you got power

this fortune of free game was given to me by a smoker for a stone, and now im passing it to you free of charge

you're welcome
2-yr-old-kid-smoking_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Can't even do this shit outchea. They got these new joints out here where all they gotta do is drive by and check the meter from the truck and it gets shut off at the main office or by the cat driving the truck.

Back