Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff - What is this? Hood Edition

niggas born after 89 didnt iron their jeans?

I crushed all the lil homies in middle school and starched my black tee down w/ the jailhouse crease down the middle lmao

you always been in the H? how is this not a huge part of your life?

1112159.jpg

oh and tell me what this is

I crushed all the lil homies in middle school and starched my black tee down w/ the jailhouse crease down the middle lmao

We definitely did it, it faded out in 8th or 9th grade.
Niggas uses to come through with khaki school pants stiff the a bitch.
This one nigga, Mooney, always had the sharpest creases

I've only ever creased my dress pants. I'll iron khaki's and jeans but I ain't throwin no crease in them shits.

niggas jeans stiff as shit, how the hell do you even ball in them shits? Just jump shots all day?

I've only ever creased my dress pants. I'll iron khaki's and jeans but I ain't throwin no crease in them shits.

nobody does anymore

but from the 90's well into the early 2000's that was the shit down south

i remember cakin on the phone all night ironing them damn pants lmao

niggas jeans stiff as shit, how the hell do you even ball in them shits? Just jump shots all day?

but why would I ball in jeans to begin with?

you might be from the wrong era for this part of the thread

our generation wore hoopin shorts under the jeans at all times, 'case shit went down

nobody does anymore

but from the 90's well into the early 2000's that was the shit down south

i remember cakin on the phone all night ironing them damn pants lmao

but why would I ball in jeans to begin with?

you might be from the wrong era for this part of the thread

our generation wore hoopin shorts under the jeans at all times, 'case shit went down

You ain't never jumped in a pickup game walkin' past the park or wherever? No hoopin' after school at that one cat's crib on the block that had a rim on the garage?

edit - yeah, we wasn't wearing no hoop shorts under our pants. We were just ready to get busy on the court wherever, however we're dressed.

You ain't never jumped in a pickup game walkin' past the park or wherever? No hoopin' after school at that one cat's crib on the block that had a rim on the garage?

edit - yeah, we wasn't wearing no hoop shorts under our pants. We were just ready to get busy on the court wherever, however we're dressed.

all the time....b ball, fights, random swimming pool, whatever....niggas stayed ready lol

you never passed down a street and see a lil pick up game and bout 4-5 pair of pants/shorts on the curb? lol

usually a smaller kid or a chick got picked to watch em

Shorts under jeans at ALL TIMES

yeah that's prolly a southern thing. Even in the 90's we wasn't doing that. I used to hoop all the time, kept a ball in my back seat and all that. If we felt like jumpin in a game, we just got in it. Cats was outchea hoopin in Carhart shits and Tims back then.

yeah that's prolly a southern thing. Even in the 90's we wasn't doing that. I used to hoop all the time, kept a ball in my back seat and all that. If we felt like jumpin in a game, we just got in it. Cats was outchea hoopin in Carhart shits and Tims back then.

you are correct sir

the heat index down here is over 100 most summer days

we would have died....literally

a nigga died at one of our block parties playing with a skip-it bruh

i mean it was heat exhaustion and other complications but thats what he was doing when he fell out

Back